Copy & Pasting to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy & Pasting to this site

Please can I ask members not to copy & paste to this site, we have instructions on how to link to other sites below and also have a test section so that you can try things out.

More...

Thank you.

main culprit sorry dude

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

That's OK mate.

Comment

Another one who has committed this crime. Sorry MYU.

:sorry:

Comment

Genuine question MYU but why is it a problem as long as the link is provided?

Comment

Have no idea Paul, I guess you are stoping visitors from viewing their site and it's copyright, that's why it's important we do things the correct way and stops this site from getting into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Have no idea Paul, I guess you are stoping visitors from viewing their site and it's copyright, that's why it's important we do things the correct way and stops this site from getting into trouble.
              Thanks for the response,I thought it was just the policy of this messageboard thats all but now understand

Comment

It's not an issue with copyrights, as once it's lsted on the www, it's classed as being in the public domain. If you take from a paid content site it would be though.

Comment

Sorry but this will not turn into another argument.
                  MYU knows best, he researched this stuf and it is his show
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

To add to the recently closed thread...

...Re: copy and paste.

I am pretty sure it only applies when taking from a protected site and not providing the link when doing so. There is absolutely nothing they can do if you take from a www. (World Wide Web...should really say it all!!!) site and put the link up with it.

It's different if you have, let's say QPR's fixture list up as the FA and the club in question are meant to be the only ones to have the rights. BBC and Sky Sports would have to pay for this privelidge, so therefore, unless you pay you cannot display this info.

I cannot be 100% sure this is the case, but that's how I see it.

By the way Kiril...MYU started the thread on the matter, so I see it as fair debate.

What's that I hear???

The mod sirens?

CLOSED!!!
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Benny,rat boy locked the other thread.

Comment

Sorry Benny but it was veering off topic and I have neither the time nor the wish to do any policing right now, strangely enough, because I work for a living and all the WATRB admin bungs stopped with Flavio relinquishing his leadership
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

M.O.D

Comment

MYU should make it clear that the "insert link" is the little globey thing on the message bar, for semi-*****s like myself. Can't even say mor.on

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Sorry Benny but it was veering off topic and I have neither the time nor the wish to do any policing right now, strangely enough, because I work for a living and all the WATRB admin bungs stopped with Flavio relinquishing his leadership
                              I secretly think you are flabbio. Stop dictating to me...

...I'm just playing by the way chap. You ain't rich enough to be Flav

Comment

Working...
                              X