Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock

Again soz peeps story in tomorrows Times - but dont no how to do the link...

surely this is more weight that he is on his way?

whats it say?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80
      You need to copy the full link from the forum you pasted from, that's a shortened version that doesn't work.

Comment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle7038391.ece

Comment

Have to say, my sauce (no not him:laughter are adamant its Warnock and told me again earlier tonight.

I'm still not so sure, but we will see.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

can you divulge why you dont think so pete?

Comment

Just the things Warnock said today

"i'll be in Doncaster on Friday to see friends, preparing for the game on Saturday!"

which was reported today as into what he said..

he might be just be distracting his players and the media up until the Villa game, lets hope so.

My sauce is admant warnock will be in by Friday and he is normally spot on.

So lets see
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

cheers mate - yes i think he will have to play it cool and normal - wld be too much of a distraction then... even though the press speculation has already done that...

Comment

Its gotta be Warnock! Gotta be! So much talk i wouldnt read to much into every word, the jist is he s on the way, you gotta believe its true!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I wanted to ask would neil attract the fans back to loftus road ?

Comment

He has done well and just the type of manager we need in many respects. No nonsense and will take no prisoners, plus its rumoured that Clyne and Ambrose would come, once/if he makes the move.

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
                        I wanted to ask would neil attract the fans back to loftus road ?
                        IMO he would. Lower season ticket prices wouldnt go a miss either.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

"i'll be in Doncaster on Friday to see friends, preparing for the game on Saturday!"

he might be just be distracting his players and the media up until the Villa game, lets hope so.

My sauce is admant warnock will be in by Friday and he is normally spot on.So lets see
                          1st time using this source the Pete? or just a little guess based on whet you have read/what egham said?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

My sauce is admant warnock will be in by Friday and he is normally spot on.

So lets see
                            Not having a pop Pete but what was the last thing this source actually got right? We havent heard from Clunge for a while but werent you 0 for 22 last count?

Comment

well Egham was definitely adamant, thats been backed up tonight by a HP sauce.

Personally, believe it when I see it

Comment

Working...
                              X