warnock..cmon be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    As I've said, with our current plight, including league position, lack of youth, motivation and respect from the fans, there is not a better manager out there. Coppell is a big no, as is Jewell IMO. Curbs and Dowie have some of the attributes needed to shake this team up, but neither have everything needed. Curbs is the better of the two, hands down and also possibly the best 'mentioned' candidate for the ling term, but I'm still unsure that's the case. I'm not sure he has the manor to get imediate respect and results to keep us on the right road as things stand. Warnock however has them all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his record as far as promotions is the best, nor am I saying his football is always the prettiest, but he's never been a failier. He's always gotten mediocre teams in and around the playoffs with very little money most of the time. He likes to give youth a chance and loves a couple of much needed battlers in the side. He doesn't take crap and although seemingly hated by the public always gets the respect of his players...otherwise they're gone. Underperform and you're dropped.

Best man for the task in hand for me. No contests. Forget CV's and records, we're in trouble and Colin will sort it promptly.
    Nail on head. Bring him on!
    Anyone else would be a disappointment now

Comment

Working...
    X