X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your right.

Disgrace of modern football..

How many players did we bring in between August 2000-January 2003?

same 2 and half year span
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      your right.

Disgrace of modern football..

How many players did we bring in between August 2000-January 2003?

same 2 and half year span

2000-2001 season
      6 perms, 7 loans

2001-2002
      8 perms, 4 loans

2002-2003
      5 perms, 8 loans

38 over 3 seasons

Comment

How many other side in the championship have signed 47 players in such a small time span.

Comment

You don't seem to understand.

I agree with you.

Not enough spent and getting loans in does no-one any good.

End of the day, I work hard to get my info, you need to do the same if you want to argue the case.

I saw you twist stuff last week with MYU and now you'll doing it again. its not for me to let you know, where exactly at the football league I got the info from.

you can take it or leave it, really cannot be a.rsed if you accept it or not

No Pete dear Sir, if you want to state your knowledge as 'factual' then you need to prove it, we don't need to disprove it.

Comment

Terry Ball,:laughter:

You've just plucked those out of the air.

Donald, terry and w12 ranger

I don't understand what we disagree on? Why the attacks?

We'ved had ot many loans and too many players come in? I'm not arguing.

No money has been really been invested in getting this club to move forward?

We agree, right?
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agree. But please, you are the one plucking figures out of the air.

Comment

i thought many of these deals were "undisclosed" so how do any of us know??

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  i thought many of these deals were "undisclosed" so how do any of us know??

Pete has an insider at the Football League apparently.

Comment

We have spent hardly anything.

We have too many players coming in

We have too many loans

With a\ couple of players the club made a profit

Not sure we have sold a player at a loss?

(by the way Connolly was £200,000, but if was a million couldn't care less, he is one of our best players)

So in Flavio's reign, hardly a penny has been invested to take this club forward. Billionaire club maybe, but not much has been spent.

Please tell me you agree?? otherwise, I am lost

Comment

Terry Ball,:laughter:

You've just plucked those out of the air.

Donald, terry and w12 ranger

I don't understand what we disagree on?
                      Why the attacks?

We'ved had ot many loans and too many players come in? I'm not arguing.

No money has been really been invested in getting this club to move forward?

We agree, right?
                      got

Comment

We have spent hardly anything.

We have too many players coming in

We have too many loans

With a\ couple of players the club made a profit

Not sure we have sold a player at a loss?

(by the way Connolly was £200,000, but if was a million couldn't care less, he is one of our best players)

So in Flavio's reign, hardly a penny has been invested to take this club forward. Billionaire club maybe, but not much has been spent.

Please tell me you agree?? otherwise, I am lost
                        1st point is under scrutiny is it not!
                        2nd point, well surely your insider can tell you?

Comment

Pete got them stats off a site called soccerbase. Actually posted them in my loanees thread earlier

Comment

Just to settle all arguments, as I am in contact with the Football League (and indeed the FA) on at least a weekly basis, I have asked someone there to confirm the figures. He said, he would do his best, although he said and I quote: "… as you know this isn't my area but I will talk to ###xx about it. Although I should say that to my knowledge, the release of the details about transfer transactions are purely at the discretion of the clubs involved. All transactions are confidential, except those involving publicly quoted companies, and the release of any information from a third party, without the permission of the clubs involved, would leave the organisation open to legal proceedings" End quote.

Now that could be a load of bull and him trying to sound important. We'll see what he comes back with (and he doesn't know I am a Rangers fan).

And if Pete's figures are correct, I agree that FB has been a stingebag.

Comment

Pete for your perusal,

Faurlin; http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/ProfilesDe...~47564,00.html

Vine, Ephraim, Connolly and Legs were all around or just below the £1m, quoted in many media outlets.

You have also left out Alberti from your list. Jordi Lopez wasn't a loan, Bob Malcolm was.

We lost money on the Camp deal, which David Mc said was around £100k. We lost money on Pellicorri as we didn't receive any money so I imagine paid off his contract.

Your figure for Lee Cook is wrong too as we sold him for £2.5m.

You conveniently seem to leave out the fact that the wages have gone through the roof and you have missed out signing on fees.

Lastly we pay the wages for most of the loanees coming in. For example Jarrett was around for about a fortnight but we still had to pay his wages for the duration of his three month loan despite sending him back to Preston.

You've got front I will give you that to try and say we havn't spent much. Perhaps we should go through the accounts again and look at all the losses. Will make even worse reading this financial year I imagine.

Comment

Tooboly, the figures I have given are very accurate.

I'm not going to assume papers are correct.

I did forget Alberti, but he wasn't on the original list...Cost nothing

You right Malcolm was a loan, apologies. Still no signing on fee

Comment

Working...
                                X