Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Relegation?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SheepRanger
    Administrator
    • Apr 2018
    • 8520

    #16
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
    I'd take Whittaker
    Without a doubt.

    According to transfermarket he plays LW, RW & 10.

    I'm not sure what his natural position is, but if a bid came in for Chair then its a yes from me. A very neat player.

    Comment

    • Abseits
      Gold Seat
      • Aug 2014
      • 5065

      #17
      Originally posted by Sleeping Giants

      Those odds for Plymouth are ridiculously low. I know they look poor but new manager and a couple of results (hopefully not against us) and things change. They're only 4 points off safety and could be only goal difference by end of tonight's match.
      There are three teams below us in the league that are a higher price to go down (ie they're not on that list).... they would represent a better value bet surely? I'd have a look at Coventry as dark horses to slip even deeper into the trouble they are already in. For some reason they are not on the relegation radar but they ought to be.

      Comment

      Working...