This Time In Our Clubs History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Time In Our Clubs History

How would rank it, with previous seasons?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

On a par emotion wise as the fulham - qpr merger
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The fact we havent been out the top half must rank as a success compaired to previous seasons,but i dont suppose if your a ST holder you dont want to pay all that money to be mid table also rans.
      Just hope all involved learn from last seasons mistakes in the transfer market

Comment

EYR, I'd agree with that.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

A proper nonentity of a season. Like 1980/81, 86/87, 99/00 and 06/07. Dull, uninspired and a let down after the promises during last close season.

Comment

Overall a disappointing season,given our expctations-but in the grand scheme of things-we are still in a period of transition,and will move on.

Comment

I think William Shakespeare would have summed up season 2008/9 as being, a much ado about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                The fact we havent been out the top half must rank as a success compaired to previous seasons,but i dont suppose if your a ST holder you dont want to pay all that money to be mid table also rans.
                Just hope all involved learn from last seasons mistakes in the transfer market
                I agree. If the four year plan is real and not some PR stunt then last year was about survival, this year about improvement, then next year is about promotion followed by survival and so on.

Comment

mid table mediocrity

NOT WORTH £300 LET ALONE £600!!!!!!!!!

a new era in the clubs history where the fans are not wanted, families priced out..so a few "celebs" can eat sushi in luxury
                  they can ave it....

Comment

The board,the team,the whole project needs to deliver next season.Get the right manager in,get the right players in (whoevers responsible for signing them) and push on.
                    This season weve not been out the top half,next season we dont want to be out the top 6

Comment

a bit like a cyber milkman,a good idea but no delivery
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                      X