Oh They Were The Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh They Were The Days

I came back early from a family holiday in Devon to go to the game., much to my mum’s consternation.

There was a right old punch up in the Loft with several hundred Cockney Reds, they got battered.

That was the first time I saw Rangers hold the Loft against one of the big boys, it happened again against Arsenal later that season.

it was a great game as well

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      I came back early from a family holiday in Devon to go to the game., much to my mum’s consternation.

There was a right old punch up in the Loft with several hundred Cockney Reds, they got battered.

That was the first time I saw Rangers hold the Loft against one of the big boys, it happened again against Arsenal later that season.

it was a great game as well
      Yeah, I remember that game cos I took my dog for his daily exercise on Batman Close green that morning and there was loads of UTD fans laying on the grass some were asleep.
      They played ball with the dog them lot were ok, But there was 3 idiots going down the ally way from Batman to SA road and smashing residents windows.
      The mob on the grass chased them kids and gave them a good hiding !!
      A good day !

Comment

Comment

What a day, I was not on my feet for several minutes after Stan’s goal.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X