Subs pratting around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are lads, they were having a laugh...big deal
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

The only sub putting in the effort was Balanta he was stretching and exercising at the half way line away from the others. He should of come on instead of Taraabt and Vine

Comment

I was quite impressed with taraabt, his striking of a ball is improving, the last shot he had before bouncing away to the tunnel doing a passable imprassion of tigger from winnie the pooh was exceptional.
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          I was quite impressed with taraabt, his striking of a ball is improving, the last shot he had before bouncing away to the tunnel doing a passable imprassion of tigger from winnie the pooh was exceptional.
          pity he couldnt do that when it mattered eh?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            Taraabt will be, as he will be off to bigger and better things then Queens Park Rangers.....probably some mid table la liga side by the beach with sunshine and fans not moaning when he does skills as the best league in the world appriciates skill and flair.......it's ok though facto as we have Ramage and Cookie etc etc who play for the shirt and try

not counting the complete bottle out challenge by cook in our own area that nearly lead to an equalizer for them at the end of the first half then?

Comment

Didn't see that yesterday

But if it was ANYTHING like halftime at Peterborough then I know what you mean.

It's a good old craic this relegation dog fight malarky hey?
              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Funny thing is during the Real Madrid warm up the other week Ronaldo totaly wernt near his team instead doing keep ups by himself....obviously these players aint Ronaldo but I doubt very much Real Madrid fans are sitting behind there PC's on a saturday night moaning about a warm up.
                Yeha but maybe the difference is Ronaldo puts in the performances to justify him warming up in whatever way he wants, the three mentioned here clearly don't!

Not to mention they are carrying about 3 stone excess weight between the three of them a bit of running might have done them good!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post

Comment

All 3 can go imo. Vine and quashie 1st out the door in the summer.

Balanta will get his chance if we can make ourselves safe with games to go.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You can just imagine Warnocks players behaving like that. Not.

Comment

Balanta and Oastler were warming up properly

I was puzzled by the actions of above 3 as well
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                        X