X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle

Great geezer.

Comment

QPR winger Albert Adomah is to leave the club at the end of this season following the expiry of his current contract.

Lifelong R’s fan Albert, 36, joined Rangers in October 2020 and has gone on to become a real crowd favourite in W12 - making 129 appearances and scoring six goals.

His move to QPR followed an already respected career in which Adomah starred for the likes of Bristol City, Middlesbrough, Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest and also represented the Ghanaian national team.

Late winning strikes against Watford (twice) and Coventry City are particular highlights of his four-year spell with Rangers, while Adomah netted the only goal of the game in a crucial clash at Stoke City last term.

Last Friday, as the R’s beat Leeds United 4-0 at MATRADE Loftus Road to ensure survival this season, Albert’s outing from the bench means his current total of 525 Championship appearances are a record.

Speaking ahead of Saturday’s final-day clash at Coventry City, he told www.qpr.co.uk: “It's been unbelievable, amazing - I get chills when I think about the four seasons I've enjoyed here.

Comment

What a good dude. Would've been great to have in his prime. Glad he got to play for us anyway.

Hopefully we're 0-4 up at the weekend and he can come on again.

Comment

Great servant to the club at the end of his career. Seems a nice bloke too.

Comment

Wish him well, hope he can play another season at another club.

Comment

Amazing guy and a great pro!

If he reads this site, would love to set him up a special user title
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks for all u done , I was at cov when he headed the winner. Reckon he's about 45 though.

Comment

On the bench today

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    On the bench today
                    We will probably see him on for the last 10 minutes so he can say his goodbyes to the travelling faithful.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

We will probably see him on for the last 10 minutes so he can say his goodbyes to the travelling faithful.
                      Great to give him the arm band as a farewell gesture

Comment

Working...
                      X