Full back who the Breadman got out of club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full back who the Breadman got out of club

I can’t recall his name but he thought he was a cut above anyone know his name and did he go and prove us wrong or did he just slide down the leagues. He was and arrogant to say the least.

Jake Bidewell, Todd Kane, Ryan Manning.......????

Comment

Got to be Todd Kane.
      Nowhere near as good as he thought he was.

Manning and Bidwell were decent.

Comment

The great Todd Kane (well great in his mind) sh it in my opinion

Stockport county now

Comment

Didn't Todd get dropped and mentioned on twitter that he was a better pplayer than the one who played instead of him. I think he was trying to be a confident bloke but Warbs said it was disrespectfully?

After leaving us he made 38 appearances for Coventry, 5 for Charlton, 6 for Manchester 62 and 2 for Stockport. He's still only 30 yrs old so fair to say he's done sweet FA since leaving us.
          ​​​

Comment

Went to Coventry after leaving us in the summer of '21. Played about 40 games for them until joining Charlton on loan in January last year.

Released by Coventry he joined Manchester 62 of Gibraltar in October and then Stockport on a free until the end of the season in March.

Comment

QPR boss insists Kane was ill - but adds 'respect is paramount' - West London Sport

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Didn't Todd get dropped and mentioned on twitter that he was a better pplayer than the one who played instead of him. I think he was trying to be a confident bloke but Warbs said it was disrespectfully?

After leaving us he made 38 appearances for Coventry, 5 for Charlton, 6 for Manchester 62 and 2 for Stockport. He's still only 30 yrs old so fair to say he's done sweet FA since leaving us.
                ​​​
                Yep the player he said he was better than was the one and only Kakay ! And tbh at least kakay tried not be sh it

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Yep the player he said he was better than was the one and only Kakay ! And tbh at least kakay tried not be sh it
                  I think I'd be a bit miffed if I was dropped for Kakay too!

Comment

On another note , has anyone anywhere ever seen bidwell smile

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I think I'd be a bit miffed if I was dropped for Kakay too!

It was Todd Kane not Harry Kane !

bloke was tripe ive played with better on Sunday mornings

Comment

Todd Kane was alright, his remark about being better than Kakay was made in a private setting amongst "mates", one of which inexplicably recorded it and put it on social media, what a knobhead that mate was. Frankly, it's a completely true statement too.

Didn't he also get embroiled in a racial scandal over a remark he was alleged to have made to some foreigner in a game. I dont think anything actually came of it but I recall I was unimpressed with the lack of backing from the club/Warburton for him.

Hadn't Warburton basically downed tools at this point though - the only person who got Warburton launched was himself, cant see any mileage in citing Todd Kane over his demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Todd Kane was alright, his remark about being better than Kakay was made in a private setting amongst "mates", one of which inexplicably recorded it and put it on social media, what a knobhead that mate was. Frankly, it's a completely true statement too.

Didn't he also get embroiled in a racial scandal over a remark he was alleged to have made to some foreigner in a game. I dont think anything actually came of it but I recall I was unimpressed with the lack of backing from the club/Warburton for him.

Hadn't Warburton basically downed tools at this point though - the only person who got Warburton launched was himself, cant see any mileage in citing Todd Kane over his demise.
                          Your right abs he didn’t record it however imo comparing Kane and kakay is like comparing a pile of cat turd to dog turd both were bloody awful

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Kane was banned for seven matches, fined £6,000 and ordered to attend a mandatory education session. The dope.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Kane was banned for seven matches, fined £6,000 and ordered to attend a mandatory education session. The dope.
                              Yeah, I'm remembering that now.. wasn't that basically the end of him? My wonky memory feels that he never really got back in the team. I also have a vague idea he was actually out injured when the ban landed - it all felt a bit convenient, he's out for a month so give him a ban and jobs a good 'un. Still, I think some of my memories are completely skew-whiff now so who knows!?

Anyway, I still feel he was alright, maybe "6 out of 10" and I'm not convinced we've actually had a better RB since he left.

Comment

Working...
                              X