School End Lower v Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School End Lower v Leeds

I'm sure I read Leeds only had the upper tier however I've not seen any tickets for the lower on sale at any point. Anyone know what going on ?

Boooo

Clubs only have to give the away side whichever is the lower of 2000 tickets OR 10% of the capacity.

Loads of clubs can't fill their grounds and routinely offer bigger allocations. That's why there were 7K away fans at Blackburn today.

We started the season in a depressed state and kept losing and struggled to fill home seats. Therefore it made sense to sell bottom tier of School End to likes of Saints, Cov, Ipswich etc.

However, now with a rosier backdrop, a month or so back the club decided there was sufficient interest and excitement amongst home fans to limit visitors to top tier only. Obviously Brum and Wednesday could sell out both tiers but, tough tit, they got all we were bound to give them.

So, club are just carrying forwards the same approach for Dirty Leeds.

Maybe the Lower Tier is now sold out or they are being given to community groups?

Comment

Guess we know now, what happened ?

Comment

Why are they in both tiers?

Comment

Presume it was a police intervention . When tickets went on sale this game could've been a title/promotion clincher for them and police demanded a bigger neutral zone or something?

I do feel the club should get a grip and make the lower tier a home section and maybe designate it a cheaper area for families or youths or seniors or people with a W12 address... anything to ensure we routinely fill it up.

Comment

Working...
          X