Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Docked 4 pts

For breaching spending rules.

Very quick on these team as the bottom but not so with Man City.

I'm more intrigued by Leicester's situation. The slippery blighters have fallen into a sort of crack in the governance by getting relegated but whatever way you cut the cake their losses over recent seasons are ridiculous and far worse than Everton's and both the EFL AND The Prem are waiting to pounce once Foxes produce their figures in next fortnight.
    I notice their big lead at the top has eroded and its not even a given they'll go up - they will ge right up the creek next season if they blow promotion.

Comment

It’s all a complete lottery now - the way the rules are interpreted and the way the punishments are dished out. Can’t help but think that the Prem are too scared to take on the big clubs

Comment

I know we don't like Luton but it would be good to see them stay up and forest or Everton drop
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would prefer Everton to stay up and go down next term so they face the ignomy of the first game in their swish new stadium being in the championship. I'd worry if they came down this May the bitter ketwigs would go up next year and debut the new gaff back in the Prem.

Someone I know with connections to footy administration is adamant that at least 6 current prem teams are almost certain to face FFP problems next season with a few more wholly reliant on achieving massive (and unlikely) income from selling their best players this summer. Reckon some unexpectedly big names will be in prem's relegation zone next season.

Comment

Working...
          X