Spare ticket 4 Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare ticket 4 Leicester

Hi, I have a spare ticket for tomorrow as a lad who was going can't make it now. If anyone wants to make a last trip up then just dm me. Happy to take less than face value. Just don't want it going to waste!

cheers guys!

Anyone based in Northamptonshire is welcome to travel up with me if needs be!

Hi Mate,

Might be interested in the ticket if still available, but for some reason I don't have the DM function on here to contact you. I only signed-up today, so not sure if there is a delay in granting access or I'm just being stupid.

Can you DM me perhaps?

Cheers

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by AlexGregs View Post
      Hi Mate,

Might be interested in the ticket if still available, but for some reason I don't have the DM function on here to contact you. I only signed-up today, so not sure if there is a delay in granting access or I'm just being stupid.

Can you DM me perhaps?

Cheers

Alex
      I'll try, but I've never done it before either!! Might have to ask admin to help out! Lol!! Any tips pls guys?

Comment

There is no DM service on this site.

You will have to post your email address and then amend/delete the info when the other has noted it.

Comment

Sheep is right no privacy on here, you just have to have it all hanging out
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            There is no DM service on this site.

You will have to post your email address and then amend/delete the info when the other has noted it.
            Thanks sheep

Comment

Originally posted by AlexGregs View Post
              Hi Mate,

Can you DM me perhaps?

Cheers

Alex
              Drop me an email alex

SR - Email address deleted
              Last edited by SheepRanger; 01-03-2024, 09:37 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dono77;n2602299]

Drop me an email alex..

Thanks mate, just dropped you a mail so feel free to remove the above. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X