Michael Gove - Qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Gove - Qpr

Under investigation by a parliamentary watchdog for failing to declare complimentary tickets to a Qpr game!!

How can he publicly declare something so embarrassing? MPs should be allowed a discretionary slush fund for booze, ####, drugs and QPR tickets.... they are human and need to blow off steam sometimes.

Comment

I don't think Michael Gove is human ...

Comment

Rumoured to have got two Qpr tickets in 2021 valued at £300 from David Mellor. Gove later approved a £160m PPE contract for Mellor's company. Not that Chelsea scum 606 David Mellor!!

£300 vs £160m

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68435262

Comment

Reading carefully it would appear that the tickets came after the contract award not the other way round.

I’m not sure Meller was as grateful as you might expect.

Comment

Originally posted by ragr View Post
              Reading carefully it would appear that the tickets came after the contract award not the other way round.

I’m not sure Meller was as grateful as you might expect.
              So, Gove sorts his mate out with a £160m contract in exchange for two Qpr tickets.

#### me, he's either a cheap date or he put a lot of value on seeing the Rs in that game!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Rumoured to have got two Qpr tickets in 2021 valued at £300 from David Mellor. Gove later approved a £160m PPE contract for Mellor's company. Not that Chelsea scum 606 David Mellor!!

£300 vs £160m

I went to this big house in sheen to see a girl , friend of my then girlfriend.
                Mellor was hiding out there , when it was in the newspapers about him getting his Jolly's in his Chelsea shirt.
                Rumour was he was up the cleaner in sheen house as well .

Comment

Should have given the PPE contract to QPR.

Comment

Seen the sniveling creep sitting in the upper Loft a few times

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I went to this big house in sheen to see a girl , friend of my then girlfriend.
                      Mellor was hiding out there , when it was in the newspapers about him getting his Jolly's in his Chelsea shirt.
                      Rumour was he was up the cleaner in sheen house as well .
                      Different David Mellor I think you'll find.....

Comment

Working...
                      X