Andersen’s Assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andersen’s Assist

His head was up and he was in total control of the pass to Chair, excellent play.

Two great assists already.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Yep, I thought exactly the same. Watching it in slow motion, he barely looked at the ball, he was constantly surveying the best option - a cool cross, and a sweet finish... We haven't seen many goals like that this season, he looks to have a real bit of quality about him.

Comment

Comment

He's a classy bloke ... you don't play + 50 games for Ajax for nothing. He hasn't had the best couple of years so this opportunity at Rangers is perfect for both club and player. How long is his deal? 18 months? I know the club announced contract lengths will no longer get announced...

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          His head was up and he was in total control of the pass to Chair, excellent play.

Two great assists already.
          I dont know what was he thinking - that ain't the Rangers way. You're supposed to just baloon it vaguely into the box. Hopefully Marti will get a grip of this long haired Maverick before it starts rubbing off on others........

Comment

Has that bit of calm and quality we have been lacking. Plus was captain at his last club and we will need all the leaders we can get during run in.

Comment

Smyth could learn a thing or two from him about looking up to cross.

Comment

Working...
              X