Fail to beat Bristol Saturday and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail to beat Bristol Saturday and

We will almost certainly be at least 6 points adrift, possibly 7 with millwall at home to Wednesday and the 3 directly above all at home. Truely desperate times.

So many points still to play for .
    Think it will go down to the last couple of games.
    50/50 if we stay or drop .

Comment

Think we are gone. This team just has a loading mentality..anytime they are required to get a win they sh1t the bed. As soon as a bit if pressure comes on they fall apart.

Donkeys like paal and cannon who as soon as they cross the halfway line they look like Sunday pub players. Armstrong running around like a headless chicken..for me the biggest disappointment in the big must win games is the manager. Time and time again he gets his tactics wrong. 1 upfront against a team with 1 win at home since October.

We play like a it's a pre season game for 45 mins and go behind.

Instead of making a change at ht hw waits til the 67th minute but still keeps us with 1 upfront. Hes too nice and doesnt understand this league at all..i hope he fares better in league 1. At least we might have a chance of winning a few games in that league.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Think we are gone. This team just has a loading mentality..anytime they are required to get a win they sh1t the bed. As soon as a bit if pressure comes on they fall apart.

Donkeys like paal and cannon who as soon as they cross the halfway line they look like Sunday pub players. Armstrong running around like a headless chicken..for me the biggest disappointment in the big must win games is the manager. Time and time again he gets his tactics wrong. 1 upfront against a team with 1 win at home since October.

Instead of making a change at ht hw waits til the 67th minute but still keeps us with 1 upfront. Hes too nice and doesnt understand this league at all..i hope he fares better in league 1. At least we might have a chance of winning a few games in that league.
        Still a lot of points up for grabs but I'm not sure we will get much more than 45

Far from down into L1 but that's a tough gig down there with even more games with the sh it cup they have more physical and we're a team of midgets

Comment

Luckily most of them will be gone in the summer. Genuinely wouldn't care if they all left. Not one of them can do their job. Cook is decent but he's only here cos we gave him a contract no one else would.

Comment

The way Hayden seems to be doing post match interviews I suspect he'll be our manager next season if we go down. Upon relegation Marti will be back off to Scandinavia imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The way Hayden seems to be doing post match interviews I suspect he'll be our manager next season if we go down. Upon relegation Marti will be back off to Scandinavia imo.
              I dont see Marti leaving, he doesnt strike me as someone whos going anytime soon.

Hes stayed with teams before who went down and got them back up, theres no reason why he cant do the same.

Comment

Bloody hell don. I hope you've hidden the razor blades and same goes to the poster than has liked this. I know things aren't great but surely you can add some positives to a 3 page essay?!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Bloody hell don. I hope you've hidden the razor blades and same goes to the poster than has liked this. I know things aren't great but surely you can add some positives to a 3 page essay?!
                  Positives are the kit won't need washing as none of them even broke sweat so kitman must be delighted!!! Lol!!

Comment

Lose one game out of the last five and some go into meltdown, have some faith ffs.

Comment

I am deffo putting 50p on home win + Dickie to score. If Rangers are going to ruin my Saturday night I may as well earn a 4-pack of supermarket own brand IPA and a bag of nuts to sit there stewing with......

Comment

It would be just like us to go there and get something but they are a very decent side. Marti favours possession football but to succeed at that, the man with the ball has to have options.
                        This in turn means a lot of running about, to provide those passing options for the man with the ball. I see little of this.
                        Suggestion. Sit them all down and watch a recording of Arsenal vs West Ham. I only mention us in the same breath as Arsenal, in the hope that the players might learn something. Arsenal's movement off the ball was dazzling.

If MC starts with SA at the weekend, we are sunk. If Marti insists on playing him, suggest down the left. He looked more effective there against Bournemouth and actually scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          Lose one game out of the last five and some go into meltdown, have some faith ffs.
                          Faith in a team that's won 7 games out of 32. 17 losses. Its not meltdown. Its facts. We have been awful all season and while I like MC it's clear he is still learning on the hop and we need wins. Not win loss draw etc.

Comment

Play like last night & we got not chance

Comment

There's less chance of beating better sides than there is worse sides. Bloody obvious really.

But if you think our chances of beating Leicester City away are the same as beating Bristol City away then you should head down the bookies and put your money down because you'll get better odds.

Lose on Sat, with the Wall beating Wed, we will have a mountain the size of Everest to climb. Our March fixtures are very tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X