Taylor Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Richards

Anyone got a clue where Taylor Richard’s has disappeared to? I know he’s had injury issues - is he still out or just another of our legendary well paid by never played squad members?

He playing for Lord Lucan’s team
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He's in the cowerly unit at st peters hospital flashing at the nurses
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Injured , the bloke hasn't put his boots on has he , perhaps he tripped over them and caused himself a mischief.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Injured , the bloke hasn't put his boots on has he , perhaps he tripped over them and caused himself a mischief.
          Only way he's getting injured is if the toilet rolls not soft enough

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Only way he's getting injured is if the toilet rolls not soft enough
            While having a hand shandy?
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

While having a hand shandy?
              Don't think he's got one of them in him either

Comment

Was there or is there a deadline for submitting 25-man squad to EFL now window's shut? Cannot see any point whatsoever in having him listed as a squad member for remainder of the season. On the off chance he fancies a game the development squad will do.

Comment

Obviously something very wrong. If he genuinely has serious mental health issues then best of luck to him. If an attitude issue with him club should look to offload one way or another.

Comment

Can see club cut its losses in summer and pay him off

Only when the cash runs out will reality sink in that as much as loss of a mate hurts still need £ to live on

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      Can see club cut its losses in summer and pay him off

Only when the cash runs out will reality sink in that as much as loss of a mate hurts still need £ to live on
                      Mate I found my bestie dead in 2019 , both parents gone and lots of friends ... I know we all deal with things differently but come on he's worn that one out .
                      He did a interview on the offy pre season about how he was raring to go ... Bloke is taking our club for a ride .

Comment

Is Taylor turning up to training?

Answer could be as simple as "Marti doesn't think he's good enough for match day squad".

Third manager in just over year to ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Mate I found my bestie dead in 2019 , both parents gone and lots of friends ... I know we all deal with things differently but come on he's worn that one out .
                          He did a interview on the offy pre season about how he was raring to go ... Bloke is taking our club for a ride .
                          Spot on last my best mate 35 yrs ago had to go back to work next day or didn't get paid, I'm not saying he wasn't due some compassion but other players have lost wife's kids parents etc and still done the graft.

Then on the other hand you got Tom lockyer who had heart attacks and still want to give on the pitch

As for Richards hes milked it for far too long

Comment

Agree with general views on here but we are assuming his absence is due to what happened to his friend. For all we know could be all kinds of other things as well.

Not the greatest of signings!

Comment

He's disappeared.....just like his mate King Austin! No staying power these Hammersmith lads!!

Comment

Working...
                              X