Adam Wharton sale to Palarse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Wharton sale to Palarse

I was hoping that Blackburn rumours were true breaking sustainably rules and were going to get a points deduction.

looks like the sale of Adam 18m puts that to bed .

Looks like we will only stay up if we win points, no one being deducted this year to save us.

Has allowed them to sign a few players as well.

If we stay up will have to be on merit this year.

Comment

We stayed up on merit last year.
      No one being deducted points saved us.

Comment

Where did I say we never stayed up on merit last year. Simply said no one being deducted as of yet to save us.

Comment

Rodman wasn't replying to you but to FurtiveFox, who said "if we stay up will have to be on merit this year" with the added "this year" indicating there have been other years it wasn't on merit.

Comment

I believe the accounts submitted for inspection in December relate to last season. If that's the case, transfer business done over this recent window (and last Summer) will be out of scope and irrelevant at this point.
            I do recall Rovers keeping Dack this time last year cos they were near the playoffs instead of selling him. He then left for free in Summer. I dunno how reckless that gamble was in tge wider sense of their rolling 3-yr FFP liabilities though.

Comment

Working...
            X