Good night for our ex players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night for our ex players

I see Rob Dickie just scored for Bristol City, Eze has scored both of Palaces' goals.
    Also my tip as to who we should have gone after, Tyler Goodrem scored a great goal for Oxford vs Portsmouth.

Your wasting your time, the club are probably busy trying to re-sign Ben gladwin and a last minute swoop for chris Martin! We must have some of the worst recruitment people in football working at our place!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Your wasting your time, the club are probably busy trying to re-sign Ben gladwin and a last minute swoop for chris Martin! We must have some of the worst recruitment people in football working at our place!!
      Our idea of a good scout os one who can tie knots and does things for Bob a job

Hoping new ceo sorts this out in future Windows not expecting much this one as its been poor for far too long

Comment

Don't know why people have to moan so much about our recruitment. It has only been poor for several decades. Show some patience.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Don't know why people have to moan so much about our recruitment. It has only been poor for several decades. Show some patience.
          Happy to show patience but at 54 I'm convinced we'll get it right but might be here In 2095!

Comment

I don't think our recruitment is too bad. Our biggest issue has been selling talent too late, usually a year too late so their value haemorrhaged. Rot set in under Warburton where our owners dumbly thought he'd get us into promotion mix. Should've ditched Warburton at end of his second year AND sold some assets but they rolled the dice, kept all the personnel in place for a last hurrah that ended up going flat as a pancake. Players like Dieng and Dickie then lost about 75% of their value.

We just haven't been brutal enough in cashing in on players when they are at the peak of their value. This has left us potless with a feeble budget to play with. We cant have Rolls Royce recruitment on a Fiat Punto budget can we? We are basically a selling club that's reluctant to sell players and that has really ballsed us up and got us into the position we're in today.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              I don't think our recruitment is too bad. Our biggest issue has been selling talent too late, usually a year too late so their value haemorrhaged. Rot set in under Warburton where our owners dumbly thought he'd get us into promotion mix. Should've ditched Warburton at end of his second year AND sold some assets but they rolled the dice, kept all the personnel in place for a last hurrah that ended up going flat as a pancake. Players like Dieng and Dickie then lost about 75% of their value.

We just haven't been brutal enough in cashing in on players when they are at the peak of their value. This has left us potless with a feeble budget to play with. We cant have Rolls Royce recruitment on a Fiat Punto budget can we? We are basically a selling club that's reluctant to sell players and that has really ballsed us up and got us into the position we're in today.
              I cannot believe you just posted that our recruitment is'nt too bad.
              Definitley the worst in the Championship and possibly the whole efl .
              Since Fernandes came we have had a policiy of signing mainly out of contract players that are either at the end of their contracts or injury prone.
              Most of the players that we paid money for have turned out to be crap and we either sell them cheap or pay them off.
              The club has been a joke for years.
              Not digging you out Abs , as you are a decent poster but our recruitment is crap .
              Eze been the only decent player we have made money on.

Comment

Working...
              X