• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of moans about willock!

He's not a right winger, stupid place to play him

Only from the pillocks Pauly. He won us the game against Millwall
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Willock a far better player when both him and chair are closer together

Id rather him or chair were in midle of a 4231 system with smyth rhs as hell defend far better too

we need funds for cm and he's got the ability to play in a middle 3 and let colback and field sit as they'll offer sod all going forwards

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        One game only lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Am I right chair got an assist from the right to v Huddersfield, let's play him there then

Comment

Willock has been inconsistent over last calendar year. On his day he can win us games, those days getting rarer and rarer.

I think he has another club lined up for this Summer, effecting his performances for us.

Comment

Has been a lot better since Marti came in but still lacks consistency. He isn't an out and out winger and neither is Chair and part of our problem has been accommodating both of them. We too often lack shape and create way too few chances for our strikers. Hopefully that can be addressed in the summer regardless of division we end up in. Has been a feature for three seasons now and doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Has been a lot better since Marti came in but still lacks consistency. He isn't an out and out winger and neither is Chair and part of our problem has been accommodating both of them. We too often lack shape and create way too few chances for our strikers. Hopefully that can be addressed in the summer regardless of division we end up in. Has been a feature for three seasons now and doesn't work.
                Agree about getting Chair and Willock on pitch at same time. My view, only works if they play alongside lone striker in 4 3 3 formation. Playing 4 2 3 1 with Dykes in middle of them doesn't work. Dykes not great in midfield. Player like Tim from Villa needed for 3rd midfield role.

Comment

I don't think Arsenal would have let him go to Portugal if they felt his future lay with them.
                  Lot of ability but lacks a lot of other things. As someone already said, his good performances are getting rarer.

Comment

Seems to lack stamina these days , can't get up and down the pitch.
                    Seems to have a slow recovery , blows a lot ... Still doesn't look tip top .. bloke was winning games by himself not to long ago .

Comment

If we can get £250k for both him and Dunne in this window that £500k and freed up wages should be enough to bring in another two decent players who will contribute more to the cause.

Willock has had his injury problems and Im sure he's holding back to avoid injury as the season runs down. Get rid...

Comment

Looks as if Alex Pritchard could be leaving Sunderland for Brum. The snake may want Willock as his replacement... ?

Comment

Working...
                        X