Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smythe

Excellent when he came back on. Love his enthusiasm and work rate

Agreed. MC must start with him if fit. He isn't like any of our other players.

Comment

Problem is he looks at his best as an impact player ie from the bench
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We always critisize the lack of crosses in the box. Well, in the 30 minutes he played, Smyth put some 5 very good crosses. Pity no one made contact.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Problem is he looks at his best as an impact player ie from the bench
          This is sort of true but I think a more accurate way of looking at it is this: he doesn't seem to have much more than 45 mins in his legs. So, bring him in on at end of game when our attackers are starting to flag OR start him when Dykes and Armstrong are fully fuelled up at the start?

I think we are in the Last Chance Saloon and would like to see Smyth/Armstrong/Dykes all start - I think that trio can put the fear of god into any defence in this league, create chances and by the law of averages get the goals we need.

The diffence between Chair's flashy, intricate and wandering approach play and Smyth's direct style was very stark today - we were so slow moving forwards today, exacerbated by having Chair and Willock on the field, until Smyth came on.

Comment

Working...
          X