Good results for us today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good results for us today!

Huddersfield-Plymouth draw, Sheffield W lost and Rothertham lost. A win tommorow and it will look much brighter.

Nice post and sentiment however the last line is pretty much impossible. We're huge underdogs and rightly so. If only we have someone half the player of your avatar super Kevin
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I am positive for tomorrow if we have Chair,Willock,Cook and Colback back i will go for a 2-1 victory for us.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
        I am positive for tomorrow if we have Chair,Willock,Cook and Colback back i will go for a 2-1 victory for us.
        Trouble is, the odds on them 4 starting must be astronomical. In fact, if just ONE of them starts I'd be surprised.

Comment

All of them were in training and could appear for the sundays game according to the interview with Marti.

Comment

Good to see Sunderland losing too.

Mr Ego's team is out of the top 6.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
              All of them were in training and could appear for the sundays game according to the interview with Marti.
              Doing halftime raffle probably. I'd be happy to see them on bench to be honest... get some minutes in, shake off the rust and get towards a level of fitness where they can turn out every game. I reckon the chopping and changing at CB due to JCS, Fox and Cook constantly limping off or being unavailable is really messing us up - be good to get some continuity and consistency across the back line.

Comment

Working...
              X