• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ransey gone cut backs

Club making cuts he has been let go.

Chris Ramsey I mean

Comment

Is this what Marti meant by “being creative” in this window. Get rid of staff, so we can get in a player.

Comment

Tea lady next then we can someone from poundland

Tbh if it gets us a decent dof who can work some magic he's been here 9 yrs and we ain't changed a great deal

Comment

We must have a replacement lined up ... unless Lee Hoos fancies himself on the training ground which woundn't surprise me

Comment

Great move by the club.

Not enough talent coming through so why spend the money.

Whether it be FFP only, for to free up wages for other players is irrelevant. But I hope its the latter.

I think there was a post a while back that showed we had 30 more coaching staff than Millwall. Too much emphasis on performance analysts. Did we have all these when we came runners up in 75/76. Whats on the pitch is what really counts.

I hope this is just the start of a reorganisation.

Comment

Originally posted by WestcountryRanger View Post
              We must have a replacement lined up ... unless Lee Hoos fancies himself on the training ground which woundn't surprise me
              Steve Gallen maybe? Both DOF and youth roles combined? It’s not exactly thinking outside the box but probably an improvement on Ferdinand and Ramsey combined

Comment

Always came across as a decent bloke and wish him the best of luck going forwards.

We do need to make drastic changes behind the scenes and hopefully this signals the club have plans going forwards. Way too few players coming through the ranks, if anything first team players we do have seem to go backwards and team keeps making the same mistakes on the pitch. We have tried bringing on all kinds of performance analysts etc and doesn't seem to have achieved anything much. Need to concentrate on getting the basics right.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Always came across as a decent bloke and wish him the best of luck going forwards.

We do need to make drastic changes behind the scenes and hopefully this signals the club have plans going forwards. Way too few players coming through the ranks, if anything first team players we do have seem to go backwards and team keeps making the same mistakes on the pitch. We have tried bringing on all kinds of performance analysts etc and doesn't seem to have achieved anything much. Need to concentrate on getting the basics right.
                  You can analyse as much as you like were crap far too often

nice guy but had 9 yrs and we've got nowhere that's bottom line

Comment

This is a very clear sign to me that QPR will be under new ownership very soon. I think the business has been sold and an announcement of the new owners is imminent.

I think this decision and all decisions from now own will be made by the club's new owners. This is a sign of ownership of the business is changing hands.

The sooner news breaks on who the new owners are the better. I think this will be a buyout of the business.

My prediction the owners will be American.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorksky10 View Post
                      This is a very clear sign to me that QPR will be under new ownership very soon. I think the business has been sold and an announcement of the new owners is imminent.

I think this decision and all decisions from now own will be made by the club's new owners. This is a sign of ownership of the business is changing hands.

The sooner news breaks on who the new owners are the better. I think this will be a buyout of the business.

If they are let's hope they use a bit of savvy and leave wayne Rooney alone

Comment

Or the current owners are fed up of investing in an academy that produces virtually no first team regulars.

Comment

Wishing Chris all the best in the future. Seems like a nice chap but decision probably inevitable. I hope Newyorksky10 is correct about new owners and therefore new direction. That provides a little hope as the existing set up has provided us with, well just misery really. Here's to our once great club, returning to it's rightful place in the scheme of things.

Comment

lol .. give it a rest . Your like Conorqpr2000 posting on loft for words saying same things .
                            that post went down well for him .

im convinced your the same person who was saying this before and then making a new profile pretending to be a qpr fan from New York to back up your statement.

You honestly believe we have been sold and the new owners are sacking folk .

You think not one person or journalist would not found this out ?

my mind boggles what goes through folks minds .

everyone to there own i suppose

Comment

its just cost cutting showing our financial position is worst than we all thought

expect more to come

people think getting relegated will be a good reset and we can come back stronger

we get relegated we will go bust . We can’t compete now with the income revenue we get!
                              we go down that income will be less than half we get now .. you do the maths we as a business would of been liquidated by now

FFP IS TO BLAME NOT THE OWNERS

Comment

Working...
                              X