Wayne Rooney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Rooney

Reading the comments about Richards on one of the most recent posts, it's impossible for us to know exactly the situation and what he is going through. Whilst that is the case, I think as good supporters of our fine club, we need to show some compassion. Only if and when that compassion is shown to have been misplaced, should we think otherwise. The news about Wayne Rooney I believe is quite worrying. I hope that people can be supportive of Wayne during what is bound to be a difficult time for him.

You really shouldn't be posting after downing 2 bottles of vodka....

Comment

Just the 1...

Comment

What news about Rooney is worrying?

Comment

Regarding Richards most people in day to day life/work would be on ssp by now, I'd imagine the club are still honouring his contract on several k a week and he's hardly shown any commitment towards the club fine grieve but his career will be down the pan before he knows it. Most of us lost friends over years I lost best mate at 18 35yrs ago if I didn't go to work I didn't get paid but you carry on.

As for Rooney no idea what his issues are tbh very good player shite manager simple as that should never of gone to brum Eustace was doing well its their #### up mrs Rooney seems switched on im sure she will sort him out

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            What news about Rooney is worrying?
            Is he being linked with us ?

Comment

Rooney doesn't cut it as a manager that's life .
              Richards needs to go public about why he isn't playing but taking his wedge from us .

Comment

Thing with Rooney is that as a player was fantastic both for Manure and England. However outside of that he always came across as a nasty bugger despite all the attempts to clean up his image. Also comes across as having the brain of a tadpole with poor communication skills. No real surprise he has been a poor manager. Form for Birmingham under Eustace 6th, under Rooney 24th so even worse than us. Only time as a manager he has looked deserving of any credit at all was when he had Rosenior as his assistant who is of course doing very good job at Hull. Unless he is willing to drop down a division or two will likely end up in Saudi or Jockland.

Comment

Rooney never comes across to me as a happy man , comes across as entitled.
                  He's rich and famous for kicking a bit of leather and air into a net .
                  He's been told how magnificent he is as a player all his life he probably thought he could just turn up as a manager and it would repeat.
                  Always thought he lacked the personality to manage .

Comment

Rooney comes across as a thoroughly decent family man and person. He need never work again but seems to want to give football management a go. Not his fault if some dumb ####s want to give him a juicy contract to manger their vanity project.

He was a 16 year old Scally from a rough neighbourhood playing in the Prem, course there'd be some missteps. But that was yonks ago - what are the recent examples of him being a dick now's he's matured?

Comment

Managememt is littered with former England players who couldnt cut it in the big seat. Pep aside, most top managers were never top players themselves. Some werent even pro footballers.

Comment

Working...
                      X