Transfer news + new chant for Rayan Kolli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer news + new chant for Rayan Kolli

Will provide some transfer news in the near future. Keep your eyes pealed.

in the mean time here is a new chant for Rayan Kolli (to the tune of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga) :

Im your biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me
    Rayan, Rayan Kolli
    repeat

Keep the faith. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Lady Gaga fan.......have you left school yet?

Comment

I've got one. Richards you're a waster, Richards you're a waster da da da da, da da da da.

I was going to say wan kk r but im not sure he could be bothered his ar5e to do even that.

Comment

I'm not singing anything to the tune of a lady Gaga song.

Comment

I don't think it's feasible to have a Rayan Kolli song that doesn't reference his magnificent barnet.

Don't know if it'd be allowed but could use the "Bircham" song and replace the word BLUE with BIG.

Comment

Sideshow Bob's got a very big bob

H.O.L.L.Y............M.O.L.Y!

So does Rayan Kolli

Last edited by SheepRanger; 03-01-2024, 02:29 PM.

Comment

It's hair it's there it's every blud Dee where

Comment

DJed Spence would be an extremely good signing for us. I think spurs want to sell him but I'm sure we could persuade them for a loan deal until the end of the season. He is a right back but has massive potential to play as a centre half and has so much ability about him. He would be a rolls Royce to dunne being a ford fiesta
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  DJed Spence would be an extremely good signing for us. I think spurs want to sell him but I'm sure we could persuade them for a loan deal until the end of the season. He is a right back but has massive potential to play as a centre half and has so much ability about him. He would be a rolls Royce to dunne being a ford fiesta
                  Why would they loan a player worth £25 million+ to us? It would set his development back about 10 years - he's not some skinny kid that needs toughening up in EFL school of hard knocks. He must be on at least £25K a week too. Beyond that, he's missed 18 games at Leeds this season through injury so it's doubtful there's enough room in our treatment room for another sick note player.

Comment

Working...
                  X