Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayan Kolli Injured?

Does anybody know?

Only 18, love to see if Marti could improve him.

Seems manager and coaches have enough on their hands trying to keep our players fit and able to play regularly before any thought of improving them can be entertained. I'm wondering if we wasted our money on the new training complex - should have built a hospital for players instead.

Comment

From what I've seen of him so far.
      He could be improved immediately, with a trip to the barber.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        From what I've seen of him so far.
        He could be improved immediately, with a trip to the barber.
        Sideshow Bob!

Comment

Vaguely related...... I see Murphy Mahoney has crocked himself, ended his loan at Swindon and returned here to do his rehab. So, another one on the books but not playing as we enter 2024. Yeah, I realise his wages will be small beer but given we haven't got a pot to pee in it don't help. The idea we can recruit some sort of cavalry to rescue our season seems more fanciful by the day.

Comment

Every time I’ve seen him there’s nothing I can see why his even near the first team . He has no attributes of a footballer his weak / small / no touch and runs around like a headless chicken . I think GA threw him in just to prove a point saying we are light on players . At 18 you either have it or don’t . And I’m no football coach but I don’t think his got it .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
              Every time I’ve seen him there’s nothing I can see why his even near the first team . He has no attributes of a footballer his weak / small / no touch and runs around like a headless chicken . I think GA threw him in just to prove a point saying we are light on players . At 18 you either have it or don’t . And I’m no football coach but I don’t think his got it .
              Id agree with this , seen him 2/3 times ...done nothing.

Comment

Neither did Les until he was 23yrs old.....

Comment

Prefer Kolli on bench to Kelman. Jumped ahead of plenty of youth players. Kargbo and Lloyd both older, neither close to 1st team.

I think he has potential from what I've seen.

Comment

He seemed to offer more build up options, movement, and hold up in space than Dykes seemed to offer. I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of him, but I’ve no idea if he can hit a barn door if given a chance so I assume that’s the issue.

Comment

If I get it right he has partly been absent due to international duties, partly because of injury. He did not play for the development team during December.

I think it is much too early to judge him. He has shown in small glimses that he has something to him. But he is still too lightweight.

Comment

Kolli is on the bench tonight

Comment

I don't believe Gareth put him onto pitch to highlight lack of players. I reckon he impressed Gareth during training. That's how you get into squad.

Looking forward to Marti's influence on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                            I don't believe Gareth put him onto pitch to highlight lack of players. I reckon he impressed Gareth during training. That's how you get into squad.

Looking forward to Marti's influence on him.
                            Marti imo had him in the squad imo as we don’t have anything else up top it’s not because of merit imo if we had another striker he would still be in the reserves untill his contract runs out then will end up at some non league team

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Marti imo had him in the squad imo as we don’t have anything else up top it’s not because of merit imo if we had another striker he would still be in the reserves untill his contract runs out then will end up at some non league team
                              His contract ends same time as Taylor Richards, Summer 2025.

Shall we give kid chance, you're writing him off after nine sub appearances, mostly in a poor side consistently losing.

Comment

Working...
                              X