Nick London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick London

Apologies if I have missed this on a different thread.
    Nick London was sacked by the club after referencing a former member of staff who had been dismissed following allegations of bullying.

Not sure if that is completely accurate but it seemed like Nick was sacked after making this comment whilst on comms with Andy sinton during the Bristol City match a couple of weeks ago.

Is this true? Sacking someone for making a comment seems a bit ott. Sad that this had happened as he is a good commentator and a qpr man through and through.

Bad call from Lee Hoos who apparently sacked Nick.
    This club goes from bad to worse.

Don I think you're spot on. Nick London is a fine commentator and someone who as you say is very much a QPR man. Just wish we could sack this prat and patronising american
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not sure qhat his comment was but nick london was qpr to the core.

he only wanted the best for us as does andy sinton wish him all the best as watching us over past 18 months been a tough gig

Comment

I heard it live and thought “WOW”, in this day and age you cannot say what he said, key word “alleged”, if anyone says what he said and its heard/reported club had no choice. That said I loved him listened to him every game (unless on sky) and loved every minute. I wish him well.

Comment

What did he actually say?

Comment

Roughly what was mentioned in opening post, Im not gonna pile on, just wanted to make the point clubs hands were tied

Comment

Personally thought he was terrible as a commentator and on post match interview. Was like a kid on commentary, very cringeworthy. Glad he's gone.

Comment

Working...
              X