Fellaini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellaini

Interesting that we're in for Fellaini, certainly would add a different dimension, big and awkward to play against and probably just what we need as does score goals. Has plenty of pedigree and played for some big clubs. I think a deal until the end of the season now he's a free agent could help us to get out of this hole we find ourselves in.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

He is 35 and gonna hang up his boots soon

Comment

I hadn't heard this... He is still playing in China, still coming up with goals and assists, and could still be a handful in this league I'd imagine. Though I read he is retiring when the Chinese league concludes?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Interesting that we're in for Fellaini, certainly would add a different dimension, big and awkward to play against and probably just what we need as does score goals. Has plenty of pedigree and played for some big clubs. I think a deal until the end of the season now he's a free agent could help us to get out of this hole we find ourselves in.
        Where have you heard this?

Got plenty of senior players already over 30 with Adomah, Cook, Fox, Begovic and Colback. I doubt we will meet his wage demands ether.

Comment

Chinese Super League ended yesterday, so maybe he wants to extend his career for a few months more?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

As said he'd want big bucks and will go to a club that will pay him that .
            Haven't seen him play in years so I've no idea if he'd be any good in the championship.

Comment

Working...
            X