• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Training Video

Having a chat with Chair and Willock at the end

Comment

Well anyone in their right mind would be thinking along those lines
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We scored seven goals in that session.... I'm suddenly feeling quite optimistic about the game on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Having a chat with Chair and Willock at the end
          He has been in the job 5 mins and knows these 2 are the difference between goals and creativity and no goals and no creativity.
          Ainsworth would still be bringing him on 93rd minute

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

He has been in the job 5 mins and knows these 2 are the difference between goals and creativity and no goals and no creativity.
            Ainsworth would still be bringing him on 93rd minute
            Gareth wanted to play 4 4 2, doesn't work with Willock and Chair. I think that's reason Willock hasn't played recently.

My view, we need them either side of lone striker in 4 3 3. Receiving ball high up pitch.

Comment

Sounds like that’s how his going to set up
              I’m slowly getting excited !on the rattler early doors season starts now

Comment

Willock has let the fans and himself down all season , whatever system ainsworth wanted to play he should of pulled his socks up and got in with it .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Willock has let the fans and himself down all season , whatever system ainsworth wanted to play he should of pulled his socks up and got in with it .
                  Clearly the club's fault that there wasnt one club prepared to pay a fee for his services in the summer! If he doesnt pick things up there wint be a club in the championship prepared to take him on a free transfer next summer!!

Comment

Willock needed (needs) a run in the team. He is never going to get back to his best with cameo appearances. I do fear that his hamstring issues mean we will never see that Willock again. But give him a run, play him close to Chair and you can always hope.

Comment

Working...
                    X