X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit gone

What’s actually going on !!
    we need some answers

He's not gone, he's just not the Chairman anymore. The South Africa Road stand has been renamed Amit Bhatia stand through a 3 year sponsorship. If any of that is wrong I apologise. I'm trying to remember what I have just read!

Comment

Not gone. Stepped down as Chairman but remains a part owner. Bhatia family has also took over the naming rights for SAR stand.

The club are creating wiggle room for FFP. We've recently renamed the stadium, training ground and now a stand in recent days. Hopefully it will allow us to sign a player or two in January.

Comment

Apparently Hoos now chairman.Its getting worse lol.Are we in the midst of a takeover .??.

Comment

False alarm then I read it as his step down / gone .
          glad we are thinking outside the box on this for ffp room

Comment

Soooo. The change is ...no change?

Comment

The change is we're giving more responsibilty to a man who has no footballing knowledge which I personally think is very concerning as I was hoping we'd be getting shot of Hoo's and at least Amit was honest and gave a sh it, not liking the direction of the club
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                The change is we're giving more responsibilty to a man who has no footballing knowledge which I personally think is very concerning as I was hoping we'd be getting shot of Hoo's and at least Amit was honest and gave a sh it, not liking the direction of the club
                Ive got the sense that it might be some kind of stop gap, I think there is definitely something going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                  False alarm then I read it as his step down / gone .
                  glad we are thinking outside the box on this for ffp room
                  We can't be that far from having official toilet roll partners. And why not...... all the so-called big glamour clubs are it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    How many Chairman do you know of out of the 92 teams have "footballing knowledge"?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

How many Chairman do you know of out of the 92 teams have "footballing knowledge"?
                      Call me old fashion Mafia but I loved chairman like Dave Whelan but agree they don't make them like that anymore
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Someone posted on another forum about sponsoring anything ,he said he’s going to sponsor the 3rd cubicle in the South Africa stand toilets and call it wipe my r/s ,lool

Comment

Wipe my rsssssss that’s got me

Comment

I dont get this love in for Amit and family. They are minority shareholders and Amit gets wheeled out for a bit of PR. Its Ruban who's keeping this club alive financially.

Also, it was Amit who was being interviewed when GA was announced snd talked about us tracking GAs progress. So I think it was Amit who wanted GA the most, and now he's fallen on his sword after his sacking. Perhaps the naming of the SAR standing is them funding GAs departure.

Hoos is sn experienced football administrator and Im glad the Bathias' are taking another back seat.

Comment

Amit is a dashing, handsome charismatic geezer with movie star hair and teeth. Ruban looks like Wong in the Doctor Strange films, presentable and solid but not the matinee idol Amit is. I feel it's only natural that folks will be drawn to Amit.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X