Eze sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze sale

As we know there has been much speculation on whether Eze will be sold in the next window with Man city being interested...

Fees in the region of 80 mill have been mentioned .. article as follows ......

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/if.../#issac-olaofe ....

There have been conflicting reports that we we'll receive either 20% of the profit (64mill) or 20% of the full amount (80mill) equating to either 12.8 or 16 mill - is that correct?

And if it goes through that would surely give us a massive boost to avoid potential relegation = Could be our saviour

Its 20% of the sale value not the profit.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Its 20% of the sale value not the profit.
      Knowing our luck Eze will bust his leg in December so everything will be on ice til Summer.

Comment

Lets hope he doesn't re-sign ....

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...r-window-blow/

Comment

Re-signing with a release clause is probably the best option given he can leave Palace for free in 2025. Maths isn't my strong suit but even I know what 20% of zero is.

Comment

It depends on his inner belief, does he want a journey man role great wages couple of England caps but security. Or does he have ambition and want to win things either here or abroad. Palace will win nothing in the next 10 years.
            Eze go to Europe and win stuff.

Comment

Biggest worry with this is that Palace do to us what they did to United with Zaha. United had a sell on clause and as a result Palace continuously asked for a higher than market price to make up the difference which ultimately resulted in nobody meeting that price and him leaving on a free. A release clause in a new contract would probably be good news for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Superranger View Post
                Biggest worry with this is that Palace do to us what they did to United with Zaha. United had a sell on clause and as a result Palace continuously asked for a higher than market price to make up the difference which ultimately resulted in nobody meeting that price and him leaving on a free. A release clause in a new contract would probably be good news for us.
                I suspect any release clause will be around £100m+, so that would make it possible he still leaves in the summer if an offer came in from Man City for example.

Comment

Big Crystal Palace news will be of interest to QPR ahead of January: View (footballleagueworld.co.uk)

From £10,000 to 100,000 !

Comment

Just resigned for palace

Comment

Think its 20 percent of the transfer fee and not the profit.

I think its more likely he goes in the summer, rather than in January.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        Think its 20 percent of the transfer fee and not the profit.

I think its more likely he goes in the summer, rather than in January.
                        I don't reckon anyone will sign him for over 60 mil , although that would help us .
                        City are after that PAQUETA from West ham , Chelsea and Arsenal are covered in that position . He would suit Liverpool , Spurs or Newcastle , Liverpool don't like spending money , so hopefully Spurs or Newcastle will buy him . They could both do with him especially with their injuries at the moment , nobody else could afford him bar maybe Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I don't reckon anyone will sign him for over 60 mil , although that would help us .
                          City are after that PAQUETA from West ham , Chelsea and Arsenal are covered in that position . He would suit Liverpool , Spurs or Newcastle , Liverpool don't like spending money , so hopefully Spurs or Newcastle will buy him . They could both do with him especially with their injuries at the moment , nobody else could afford him bar maybe Villa.
                          City apparently are still keen on Eze, and I think it might be more likely he will go for at least 100m in the current market, his stock was already high even before he signed a new contract, imagine it will be even higher now.

Comment

Only takes a severe injury or lengthy ban for say, drugs or gambling, and the whole landscape changes. All the teams that are supposedly "sorted" or covered right now might be desperate for a new player in January or the summer. The bits I've seen of Eze on MoTD this season are very impressive indeed - I do not believe it would be fanciful to value him at £100M+ in current market. Given this time next year he'd have been weeks away from being allowed to speak to other clubs about a free transfer at the end of that season it's excellent news for us that he has signed an extension at Palace.

Comment

Working...
                            X