Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon

I know the lad only had 20mins yesterday but any thoughts/positives from fans that went to the game or saw online?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Tbh I thought he did ok looks a better option to Kakay which aint hard.

I will say he looks like another pro footballer who can't cross a poxy football

Comment

Can't say he looked any different to Osman, it's not like he came on and suddenly things bucked up - it just looked looked like more of the same.

One thing though, in opening quarter when we were all over the place I noticed Kakay was really poor at heading the ball. Seemed to totally misjudge the flight, mistime his jump and make feeble contact on the ball three times. These were just routine clearing headers under no real pressure, one of them should have been smashed to at least the halfway line but he plopped it about 10' and left us with more defence work to do. If GA insists on using him on the right of a central 3, he needs to show far more aerial dominance. I dunno if Cannon is any better at this part of the game (he doesn't physically look like he would be) but he might have better vision/timing.

Comment

Did say on another thread his not great !
        but others said he played for the best team in Portugal . Sean goss and few other played for Man Utd and came to us .. don’t mean they are any good . As I said before 1 assist and no goals in 100 games for “one of the best teams in Portugal “ is shocking !
        yes he did play for USA about 4 times about 5 years ago ..
        no team took him for last 4 months while he was on a free .
        that’s our recruitment summed up

Comment

Chaz it's early days so hold onto your horse but surely a pensioner with a white stick would be better than Kakay? Our goal difference can highlight that
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cant really judge him off a 20 min sub appearance tbh.

Comment

I’m fed up with all the Ossie bashing when he gives his all amd isn’t the main culprit i us letting goals in. Eg not surewhat Dunne was doing in first goal. To early to judge the new boy but would have liked his body language to look more urgent.

Comment

Working...
              X