Rowett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowett

Left millwall , should go all out for him !

All day long . Strange why his left them at this stage . He turned Millwall from fighting relegation to playoff with a worst team on paper than us .
    I’m sure we tried to get him from Birmingham before and Birmingham wouldn’t let him go

we loose on Saturday Ainsworth will be gone Saturday night imo if so then would definitely go for him

Comment

Maybe Beale for Millwall!

Comment

If we decide to make a change he would seem a very good fit with his experience, probably a much better option than hype me up Mickey Beale.

However with the squad he would have available I wouldn't expect miracles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
          All day long . Strange why his left them at this stage . He turned Millwall from fighting relegation to playoff with a worst team on paper than us .
          I’m sure we tried to get him from Birmingham before and Birmingham wouldn’t let him go

we loose on Saturday Ainsworth will be gone Saturday night imo if so then would definitely go for him
          Maybe he was cheesed off with Wall fans moaning and chunnering about his style of play and he thought stuff this, I'm offski? If he's that brittle he wouldn't last 5 minutes here - any manager that comes here will probably need a very thick skin, defective hearing and an inability to read.

Is all moot, beat Hudd by 3 goals and go above them at 5pm and heat's off Gareth for a few days. Rowett who????

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Maybe he was cheesed off with Wall fans moaning and chunnering about his style of play and he thought stuff this, I'm offski? If he's that brittle he wouldn't last 5 minutes here - any manager that comes here will probably need a very thick skin, defective hearing and an inability to read.

Is all moot, beat Hudd by 3 goals and go above them at 5pm and heat's off Gareth for a few days. Rowett who????
            I will have what your taking

Comment

Listened to a GR interview, said he needs a break from football .
              Wants to spend more time with the kids and promised to take them skiing at xmas

Comment

Reading that the owners also want to fu ck us off sums up where we're heading. Be lucky to have a club in 5 years
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Reading that the owners also want to fu ck us off sums up where we're heading. Be lucky to have a club in 5 years
                  Then we will start again as AFC QPR , this club will never die.

Comment

Rowett instead of Ainsworth? Absolute no brainer. Almost got Millwall who weren't incredible into the play offs. Was great at Birmingham before wrongly getting sacked for Zola.

Comment

Working...
                    X