X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc bircham podcast

Called under the cosh

it is 3 years old !

only listened/ watched it today but would recommend it if you haven’t seen it .

it’s on YouTube just type in under the cosh Marc bircham

Made me laugh and gives a good insight to what was going on inside the club and some funny stories.
    one made me laugh was he was shocked Ainsworth was the Wycombe manager Marc said Ainsworth didn’t even know when we changed formation in a game
    I thought nothing has changed there

Well worth the hour and half watch

Comment

Listened to it before. Funny but I think Mr Bircham may have embellished a few things in his stories! Seems to give his own version as opposed to what really happened! It's common knowledge that he likes to tell a story or 2. Good lad though but another one who ended up getting good coaching jobs while his football acumen seemed severely lacking as a player. Good qpr man in all.

Comment

Waffler

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          Listened to it before. Funny but I think Mr Bircham may have embellished a few things in his stories! Seems to give his own version as opposed to what really happened! It's common knowledge that he likes to tell a story or 2. Good lad though but another one who ended up getting good coaching jobs while his football acumen seemed severely lacking as a player. Good qpr man in all.
          Agreed
          definitely some of his story’s I was like yes course that happened zzzz

Comment

Working...
          X