Very big news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post

The main thing about dying that worries me is how am I going to get the football results?
    The main thing that worries me about dying is I will still be able to get the football results. I could do with a break from the weekly, sometimes twice weekly, bouts of depression!

Comment

We’ve had a nice break with international week with no qpr stress
      Huddersfield and West Brom away coming ..
      brace yourselves .
      my only explanation of going to both of these is we actually have a chance of winning as we play much better away from home
      but don’t think I can take 10 per cent possession and 1 shot on Goal and loose I think I will cancel my direct debt to the club for the away season ticket !

Comment

Wonder if the owners would just walk away and flog the club to us rabble for a quid? Y'know, one of those supporter trust ownership model things?
        I don't really know how those things work but I'm not sure I'd want in really, would spoil my enjoyment, but how do others feel..... would ya? could ya?

Comment

Might have a difficulty with the monthly funding of the shortfall?

Comment

Takeover needs to happen now if there’s going to be one. Club losing close on 1/2 Million a month even if the club was bought would still not be able to put money into the team due to FFP

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Takeover needs to happen now if there’s going to be one. Club losing close on 1/2 Million a month even if the club was bought would still not be able to put money into the team due to FFP
              Thats why I think it wont happen after this seasons accounts are completed to 31 May. Would you buy a club thst is heading towards league one but couldnt do an awful lot as far as the squad is concerned to stop it. You buy a championship club and it becomes a league one club almost immediately.

We will be bought when the buying price is clear based what league we're in next season is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Thats why I think it wont happen after this seasons accounts are completed to 31 May. Would you buy a club thst is heading towards league one but couldnt do an awful lot as far as the squad is concerned to stop it. You buy a championship club and it becomes a league one club almost immediately.

We will be bought when the buying price is clear based what league we're in next season is my guess.
                Would you buy a club that's got a ground that's not fit for purpose, allegedly can't be developed on.

We need a move new ground tbh im not fussed if its hammersmith the council done fa to help so sod them

We need fresh ideas we're stagnant as a club personally I think there could be 3 worse teams than us but not under GA

Recruitment needs to be addressed badly Richards sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Mandate sent to an American bank for the sale of QPR.

Potentially new owners by the end of the season.

Very good source

Watch this space!
                  After the owners coming out to completely quash these rumours, would you put this kind of post on par with qblockpete and Scott Jones, it has to be up their in terms of ITK gossips like in the early days of this forum! Rabbit got 6likes to this post so people do enjoy these crazy outbursts
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

After the owners coming out to completely quash these rumours, would you put this kind of post on par with qblockpete and Scott Jones, it has to be up their in terms of ITK gossips like in the early days of this forum! Rabbit got 6likes to this post so people do enjoy these crazy outbursts
                    Tbf he has said end of the season
                    I haven’t seen or read anywhere that they have quashed the leaving rumours

Rubin isn’t going to come out and say we selling
                    Amit gone and lee hoos is acting chairman
                    that speaks volumes

Comment

A good concert type venue, well to the West of London does not exist. Getting to the O2 from the West is a no go really. And Wembley is dated and also not good to get to. Clever US investors might perhaps see an opportunity for such a multi purpose sports stadium, business centre and event location. QPR fitting into that would be a real opportunity. Forget about the hoops moving to Hammersmith or Scrubs Lane. An absolutely no go idea. Think about the area between Ruislip out towards Beaconsfield. Our fan base is strong there, transport can be good and the area is cash rich. Think big. Hopefully if the Americans come in, they will.

Comment

Ruben did come out and quash the rumours. Meaning there is no one in the pipeline. It's good to dream but some of you love to buy into these classics.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Ruben did come out and quash the rumours. Meaning there is no one in the pipeline. It's good to dream but some of you love to buy into these classics.
                          again I must of missed that .. could you put a link up ?

I know he said his always actively looking for new investors

but haven’t read anywhere him saying I’m not selling .

as I said everything points to a new owner

no DOF no chairmen no money being spent
                          amit gone

Sponsoring the training ground and stadium is a clever way to put money in to get around ffp to sack Ainsworth and help everyday running

let’s wait till the end of the season till you start digging people out .

I personally think we will be sold !

we are not Man Utd where there will be a bidding war and all over the press

when Tony brought us it was done in weeks behind the scenes no one knew it was out the blue

let’s revisit in the summer

Comment

Chaz I'm certainly not digging someone out I'm saying that he is famous up there with old posters of exaggerating and wanting debate. Chaz I assume you didn't watch the fans forum online? He made it very clear on there so I can't document it I'm afraid but Ruben came across very genuine about it

Comment

Hoos confirmed in the recent interview that the club is not for sale and there is no sales process. However, owners are open to new investors - nothing new there, as this has been repeated several times.

Comment

Cheers oslo

Comment

Working...
                                X