Clear All

• Dieng Fee

It seems the whole fee has gone on Asmir for one season

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...r-at-the-club/

Not a chance is he on £32,500 a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Not a chance is he on £32,500 a week.
      It seemed a shocker to me and I hope youre right.

I thought our top player would be on circa £15k a week.

Comment

I read the same article and concluded that it is utter nonsense.

According to the article, our annual salaries (assuming player salaries) are £6.5m. This is a fraction of the salaries according to the official annual accounts, so this writer does not know anything and cannot do his research. His figures are all over the place, and there is no reason to believe the Begovic salary.

It is sad to see News Now linking to many exceptionally low quality blogs. Today, I read such a blog article about Taylor Richards absence from the team photo. It was implied that QPR is squeezing him out - no mentioning of mental illness as a cause of absence. The research is so shallow it is unbelievable.

Comment

I was going to say !!!
          wow no chance we would be that stupid but he has dropped from the premiership and Luton was also after him and a look about there’s rumours they offered him 20k a week and he chose us over them for money .
          Stab in the dark I reckon cook would want and warrant 15k/20k a week

Comment

I read somewhere a while back that Tyler is our highest paid player with 18k a week. Behind is uncle on 15k a week. I have no idea on this summer recruits.

Comment

Working...
            X