Attendance lat night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance lat night

BBC normally give the figure anyone know but looked around 12k.

Champions League and the possibility of s downpour put off a lot of people

Comment

Also 3 games in a week potentially can cost a few quid .
      travel /food /drink /match ticket etc
      also as 72 bus says the weather and it was also on the red button on sky . Factor in all that 12k is decent

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          That’s not bad more than I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Sneezey View Post

That’s not bad more than I thought
            It will include season tickets holders who may not have been at the mid-week game.

Comment

Ultimately, 12/13K is L1 level. The 550 we took to Boro for a Saturday 3pm ko was shocking too, more like L2 level support. Given most folks started the season convinced we are heading straight for the drop I suppose it's kind of understandable our support is disenchanted and drifting away notwithstanding fact that currently we possibly have twice as many points as perhaps expected.

You can cite as many mitigating factors as you like in terms of money, TV, weather, fixture congestion, strikes but all these factors affect all clubs - they're not peculiar just to us. Simple fact is, vast majority of us are cheesed off with, aside from a brief blip with Beale, getting on for two years of duff results and aren't exactly chomping at the bit to get to the games right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Ultimately, 12/13K is L1 level. The 550 we took to Boro for a Saturday 3pm ko was shocking too, more like L2 level support. Given most folks started the season convinced we are heading straight for the drop I suppose it's kind of understandable our support is disenchanted and drifting away notwithstanding fact that currently we possibly have twice as many points as perhaps expected.

You can cite as many mitigating factors as you like in terms of money, TV, weather, fixture congestion, strikes but all these factors affect all clubs - they're not peculiar just to us. Simple fact is, vast majority of us are cheesed off with, aside from a brief blip with Beale, getting on for two years of duff results and aren't exactly chomping at the bit to get to the games right now.
                Over 13k for a midweek game against Swansea not much different to last season. Middlesbrough was a train strike.

Why do you come on here with this absolute nonsense and expect to be taken seriously?

Stop spouting fake news or go “support” another club.

Comment

Working...
                X