X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans forum

Believe it’s tonight
    any one on here going ?

Watched most of it on you tube. It was as expected, lot of positive talking which is as per norm at any fans forum, generally only negative comments come from fans. Didn't gain much from it myself but we all hear what we want, so I guess some would have.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Yorkie View Post
      Watched most of it on you tube. It was as expected, lot of positive talking which is as per norm at any fans forum, generally only negative comments come from fans. Didn't gain much from it myself but we all hear what we want, so I guess some would have.
      I think it was definitely one of the better ones weve had in recent times, lot of good questions and some very good answers.

One of the big bombshells was about the stadium and the fact that it looks like we are staying after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

One of the big bombshells was about the stadium and the fact that it looks like we are staying after all.
        Completely expected until new investment and/or owners come in. The current board have done the thick end of £300m on us, so they've done their money in a disastrous manner.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I think it was definitely one of the better ones weve had in recent times, lot of good questions and some very good answers.

I know loftus road is in the hearts of the vast majority of QPR fans, unless we find a bigger stadium we can never grow, the area is just not suitable for any major developments. Having said that as much as I would like to see Rangers at the top table, I'm not too fussed about being part of what the premier League has become. To be honest, and this is just my opinion, I would rather see the so called top clubs breakaway and form their own league, the premier League is all very predictable, and a little bit boring I think. The championship is a much better league to be involved in as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Yorkie View Post

I know loftus road is in the hearts of the vast majority of QPR fans, unless we find a bigger stadium we can never grow, the area is just not suitable for any major developments. Having said that as much as I would like to see Rangers at the top table, I'm not too fussed about being part of what the premier League has become. To be honest, and this is just my opinion, I would rather see the so called top clubs breakaway and form their own league, the premier League is all very predictable, and a little bit boring I think. The championship is a much better league to be involved in as a fan.
            It's s dilemma , I don't want to be part of the PL and all it brings.
            But what's the point of competing if we don't aim to get promoted.

Comment

Im happy to get promoted for the money which with parachute money must be worth £300m. Keep the same players that got us there, take the cash and become a sustainable championship club. The powers that be wont want us there, margin decisions will not go our way, so why bother throwing the kitchen sink trying to atay there? Being a top half championship club with money in the bank will so me nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Im happy to get promoted for the money which with parachute money must be worth £300m. Keep the same players that got us there, take the cash and become a sustainable championship club. The powers that be wont want us there, margin decisions will not go our way, so why bother throwing the kitchen sink trying to atay there? Being a top half championship club with money in the bank will so me nicely.
                Same what Luton will be doing

Comment

Just finished watching it

obviously they going to say what we want to hear but Seems Ruben and Amit are still committed to us .
                  They talked about DOF and interviewing for it not sure we need one but but as Amit and Ruben both have other companies to run they are part time owners and just leaves lee hoos on a day to day so makes sense having a go between owner and manager
                  personally would give warnock a call that job would suit him

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    Just finished watching it

obviously they going to say what we want to hear but Seems Ruben and Amit are still committed to us .
                    They talked about DOF and interviewing for it not sure we need one but but as Amit and Ruben both have other companies to run they are part time owners and just leaves lee hoos on a day to day so makes sense having a go between owner and manager
                    personally would give warnock a call that job would suit him
                    Yeah, great shout on Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, great shout on Warnock.
                      I would get Warnock back personally.

He would already know Amit so would be a good option to get in if things dont work out with Ainsworth.

Comment

Working...
                      X