X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Didn't I read somewhere paal can play cm ? Plenty of options at lb , larkeche , fox
    Spot on. Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Fair point, I’d go with Paal in midfield, bring JCS in at left centre back and Fox at left wing back which is his natural position

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Didn't I read somewhere paal can play cm ? Plenty of options at lb , larkeche , fox
    Yes.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kenn...spieler/247596

Leave a comment:

• furlong29
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Sadly, generally Dozzell doesn't function alongside Field . He isn't a defensive midfielder in mind at all. We need to try Dixon-Bonner there instead.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Studs up yr always gonna get done in the modern game and rightly so.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Absolutely daft tackle. Not really a tackle, just some ridiculous lunge in the vague direction of the ball. I think in the modern game players are used to staying on their feet in the box for fear of giving a penalty away and I suspect Jack doesn't dream of launching into a challenge like that in the box. But, players need to apply the same approach and logic across the whole pitch nowadays, not just the box, as it's gonna be a nailed on red. The peril of playing remaining minutes with 10-men and then serving a 3-match ban is actually worse than conceding a penalty I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    The tackle was reckless and stupid , our midfield us really weak and we cold do without it , time for someone to step up.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Sadly, generally Dozzell doesn't function alongside Field . He isn't a defensive midfielder in mind at all. We need to try Dixon-Bonner there instead.

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    2 up front always
    I’d go with

Begovic

Smythe
    Cook
    Clarke-Salter
    Fox
    Paal

Field
    Dozzell
    Chair

Armstrong
    Dykes

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Can't believe some have defended him on this lunge. It's a poor tackle but what makes it more inexcusable is the fact he's done it on the halfway line. I don't mind a bit of blood and guts but he was never going to make that challenge stretching in an area that was completely pointless. Let his teammates down!
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 17-09-2023, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    2 up front always

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Gonna miss him massively, if we’re gonna play 3 in midfield we simply don’t have a replacement. Neither Duke-McKenna or Dixon-Bonner are good enough.

Start with Willock or play 2 upfront (Dykes and Armstrong).

Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Straight red is 3

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    started a topic Colback

Colback

One or three match ban?
Working...
X