• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Can't get proper Jaffa Cakes over here
    You are in Canada if I recall?
    you can get them, just not at a reasonable price
    We used to use a website when we lived in Ottawa. I think it was abitofhome.ca for some of the old comforts. Just sharing in case you didn't know.
    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post

You are in Canada if I recall?
      you can get them, just not at a reasonable price
      We used to use a website when we lived in Ottawa. I think it was abitofhome.ca for some of the old comforts. Just sharing in case you didn't know.
      ​​​
      Thanks for the info LL.

Been here almost 18 years (6 hour drive from Ottawa, other side of Algonquin on GB).

There are a few online Brit srores and a few shops scattered around.
      I found the ones that shipped directly from UK, obviously hiked their prices considerably, but also, by the time customs had finished poking around and the abuse the parcel goes through in transit, they tended to be a bit of a mess, chocolate discoloured and tasted off.

The shops that have them, tend to sit on them for ages, so they tend to be close to expiry or expired.
      In the international section in my nearest Walmart, they have a sort of version of Jaffa Cakes in the German section - everything looks legit other than no McVities logo - unfortunately, that's where the similarities end.

I would have more luck if I lived in a city, as I am sure there would be more options.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Macauley Bonne or a Jaffa cake, no contest, he couldn’t even come close to beating a chocolate hob nob.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
        X