Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dykes

Apparently not available again today which is really annoying

Watch him play twice for Scotland, have a blinder and come back injured again

It’s happened before

Well if he isn't fit to play for the club who pay his wages then he isn't fit to play for Scotland. He needs to concentrate on us not them. I would block the call up and if he goes then fine him a weeks wages. It's a case of the tail wagging the dog yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Well if he isn't fit to play for the club who pay his wages then he isn't fit to play for Scotland. He needs to concentrate on us not them. I would block the call up and if he goes then fine him a weeks wages. It's a case of the tail wagging the dog yet again.
      Totally agree with you but can’t see it happening and he’ll end up with the Scotland squad

We need to make a stand here as we are paying his wages

Comment

He's bloo dy Australian so why he has so much passion to play for Scotland is beyond me. They never qualify for any major events, if it was England then I could understand it
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Different player when he plays for Scotland. A real handful

Comment

Got no problem with him playing half an hour a couple of times for Scotland as it means he'll be in better shape when he returns after the break. However, I will have a problem if he goes and starts while playing 60 mins + in his first game back for Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Different player when he plays for Scotland. A real handful
              Better players around him.

Comment

Not in the squad as I suspected.

MUST be withdrawn from Scotland squad otherwise we know where his priorities are.

Ainsworth/club need to show some backbone

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X