Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carabao Cup

Fulham v Norwich next round !!

If we'd have hung on for 10 more seconds and beaten Norwich on pens, we'd have been faced with THREE away games in eight days this week. Far too much for our paper-thin squad and I doubt the club can afford that much petrol in one week either.

Saturday's game is massive. We do okay-ish there, they are in a slump and it's a game where we have to be seriously eyeing up 3 points - we need to convert some decent performances into actual wins pretty damn soon or we'll be in bottom 3 before long.

I'm very content we've had a whole week to gently prepare for this game - I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      If we'd have hung on for 10 more seconds and beaten Norwich on pens, we'd have been faced with THREE away games in eight days this week. Far too much for our paper-thin squad and I doubt the club can afford that much petrol in one week either.

Saturday's game is massive. We do okay-ish there, they are in a slump and it's a game where we have to be seriously eyeing up 3 points - we need to convert some decent performances into actual wins pretty damn soon or we'll be in bottom 3 before long.

I'm very content we've had a whole week to gently prepare for this game - I wouldn't have it any other way.
      Agree in a way, but the further you go in cup competitions the more revenue is created.

Comment

Working...
      X