No announcement yet.

Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player power , football contracts run by agents . Fella will just sit out his contract.
    Only hope we have is Beale wants him , doubles his wages or Boro take a pint

Comment

....and he's still here.

Comment

I think Willock should sign a new contract with us that includes a £5m release fee. This will give him the security to get out and play and we get some cash if he comes good. He should know by know that after lasr season nobody wants to buy him and he wont get more thsn hes getting with us if he throws another moody!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          I think Willock should sign a new contract with us that includes a £5m release fee. This will give him the security to get out and play and we get some cash if he comes good. He should know by know that after lasr season nobody wants to buy him and he wont get more thsn hes getting with us if he throws another moody!!
          I wouldn't offer new contract. Might get low offer in January, £250,000.

Comment

im in disbelief he is still with us

and still cant make the starting XI

i wish we sold him i just cant handle him still being with us now bring on January and hopefully hes played well enough to be noticed

lets say were mid table and hes scored 4 or 5 goals

hopefully up pop leeds and nick him off us

Middlesbrough by there start will be the team that get him i reckon

Comment

Working...
            X