Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richards

Where was he today? Injured? Out of favour, headache, didn't fancy it, rang in sick this morning?

This lad is becoming a joke if it's a case of a kid like Bala being picked ahead of the lad who we spanked our budget on and handed him a 4 year deal!

Wtf is going on????

A real shame. When we signed him, he’d had a great season on loan at Doncaster, playing over 40 games, loads of goals and assists.

Fully appreciate his best mate passed away and that understandably impacted him.

I hope he’s getting the right support but I can see why patience is starting to go with him as we are paying him, given him a lengthy contract and he’s not contributing

There was lots of noise preseason about how ready he is.

He didn’t even make the bench with no reasons for him not making the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      A real shame. When we signed him, he’d had a great season on loan at Doncaster, playing over 40 games, loads of goals and assists.

Fully appreciate his best mate passed away and that understandably impacted him.

I hope he’s getting the right support but I can see why patience is starting to go with him as we are paying him, given him a lengthy contract and he’s not contributing

There was lots of noise preseason about how ready he is.

He didn’t even make the bench with no reasons for him not making the squad
      He'd had injury disrupted season before signing for us. Injured during medical for Birmingham loan. Don't think we'll see much of him over next few seasons.

Comment

Richards is just yet another example, of loads of reasons as to why we are such a 5h1t club.
        From the very top to the bottom.

Just a 5h1t club, making 5h1t decisions, serving up 5h1t from all angles.

Really beginning to hate going to watch now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Richards is just yet another example, of loads of reasons as to why we are such a 5h1t club.
          From the very top to the bottom.

Just a 5h1t club, making 5h1t decisions, serving up 5h1t from all angles.

Really beginning to hate going to watch now as well.
          Whilst I agree with shocking transfer decisions I'm not GA biggest fan but the effort v soton was not rewarded down to poor finishing and some bad referee decisions.

But fully agree our transfer policy is sub standard whoever was responsible for that has got far too many decisions wrong

However cook colback and fox although not your are what is required

Comment

Richards has only shown himself once in a Rangers shirt and that was when he come on against someone last season and was shooting from everywhere, think he hit the bar?

Apart from that he's shown a terrible work rate imo. The lad strolls around, looks lazy and only interested when we have the ball. No doubt he's got talent but he's definitely not an Ainsworth player. A shame, but I can see him drifting down the leagues and end up playing non league unless his work rate changes significantly.

Comment

Pay him off , overweight , lazy and never available

Comment

Probably going through the motions after what he experienced last year, but I hope for his sake he soon is ready to move on, and play fotball like we have seen glimpses of.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

more chance getting a tune out of Cliff Richards on radio 1

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                    more chance getting a tune out of Cliff Richards on radio 1

Comment

Richards has played around 700 minutes of first team football last two seasons. Amazed he made subs bench for our first game. Can't see way back for him.

Comment

I wonder if there is a breach of contract we could get on him?
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Didn't I read on the offy a while back how this was going to be his season , how the fans are going to see the real me .
                          I've got a lot more to offer blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            Didn't I read on the offy a while back how this was going to be his season , how the fans are going to see the real me .
                            I've got a lot more to offer blah blah blah
                            And he cobsiders himself to be a leader....

Its noticeable that when GA is interviewed on player availability, Richards's name doesnt get discussed. What we can take from this is anyone's guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X