2 ex hoops to come in on free transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
    Chris Martin coming in now if Plan A doesnt come together so MArtin is plan B

new plan A

Willock leaving for 1.5million
    Eze money

Josh WIndass 3.75 million
    unknown right back fee 1 million club not mentioned

its a waiting game
    Windass £3.75 mil. What a load of rubbish.

Eze money - Eze not going anywhere in this window

At least make your rumours believable

Id stick with ‘there’s a strong chance Martin is coming in if no player sales are made’ - at least that’s believable

lol

Comment

I doubt we will sign Martin Either. GA seems to be happy to give the kids a go if Willock departs before Friday we may get another body in but I reckon were cutting costs to be within FFP

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Windass £3.75 mil. What a load of rubbish.

Eze money - Eze not going anywhere in this window

At least make your rumours believable

Id stick with ‘there’s a strong chance Martin is coming in if no player sales are made’ - at least that’s believable

lol
        windass has less than a year left on his contract .. no chance we are spending 4million on a player especially with less than a year left of his contract

the chances of eze going now and Man City Paying them upfront and then us having a bank transfer of x amount of money to then go on a spending spree all before Friday night .

more chance of springbok not talking BS .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

windass has less than a year left on his contract .. no chance we are spending 4million on a player especially with less than a year left of his contract

the chances of eze going now and Man City Paying them upfront and then us having a bank transfer of x amount of money to then go on a spending spree all before Friday night .

more chance of springbok not talking BS .
          Hallelujah my brother

Comment

I held a seance and my dog's late mother's sister's babysitter's great aunt has confirmed we are rivaling Man City and Eze will be coming home before the close of the transfer deadline although we will have to pay circa one trillion for him and include a Sinclair C5 as part of the deal.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Maybe he meant Dean , not Josh .

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                I held a seance and my dog's late mother's sister's babysitter's great aunt has confirmed we are rivaling Man City and Eze will be coming home before the close of the transfer deadline although we will have to pay circa one trillion for him and include a Sinclair C5 as part of the deal.

Don't shoot the messenger.
                Has springbok txt you

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Has springbok txt you
                  If only, one day I aspire to have the ear of the hoopy Nostradamus.

Comment

Working...
                  X