• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze off to city?

That would be fun

Hope so
    Has the ability to glide past people for fun

Comment

He deserves it and we need the money !!!

out of interest who was our manager who signed him ? Was it Holloway
      I know he was let go by Fulham /reading and milwall all said he wasn’t good enough and he was working in Tesco when we signed him

Comment

Can't remember if Holloway was here when he signed but he came back from loan halfway through the season and Ollie (or Ramsey depending on your take on that strange time) put him in first team.

Just one player but shows it is worth looking at players released by other clubs. Sometimes people are just not the right fit somewhere but are somewhere else. Seem to remember John Barnes had a spell with us but was let go ...

Eze very good player and comes across well. Had it not been for niggly injuries would likely have made a move before now. Think he would fit in well with City's style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Can't remember if Holloway was here when he signed but he came back from loan halfway through the season and Ollie (or Ramsey depending on your take on that strange time) put him in first team.

Just one player but shows it is worth looking at players released by other clubs. Sometimes people are just not the right fit somewhere but are somewhere else. Seem to remember John Barnes had a spell with us but was let go ...

Eze very good player and comes across well. Had it not been for niggly injuries would likely have made a move before now. Think he would fit in well with City's style of play.
          Reminds me of our current predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            He deserves it and we need the money !!!

out of interest who was our manager who signed him ? Was it Holloway
            I know he was let go by Fulham /reading and milwall all said he wasn’t good enough and he was working in Tesco when we signed him
            Holloway knew him from his Wall days and invited him for a trail

Comment

Loaning him to Wycombe made difference. Came back first team ready. Same for Chair with Stevenage.

Comment

We have Ainsworth to thank for the 3 months he was at Wycombe on loan

all is forgiven Ainsworth we love you

Comment

Not convinced it's a real move. Couple of weeks ago Chelsea allegedly came in for Olise. They were rebuffed and Palace gave Olise hugely improved terms. I'm thinking Eze's handlers are thinking they can pull the same sort of trick and get their man a hefty uplift to his remuneration too.
                  Palace have Zaha's massive wages off the books so I suppose they are in a position to tie down their young stars if minded too.
                  ​​

Comment

Man City also looking at a Wolves player and have had a bid turned down for him so looks like if Eze is in their thoughts it is only after the Wolves guy which would make him third choice!

Comment

Working...
                    X