X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News on the Ownership of QPR?

Hi,

Hello everyone.

I'm a new member. I've supported QPR for a long time. An armchair supporter, but still an avid QPR fan since I was a boy.

I don't know if anyone read this article recently.
    ​​​​​To me, that article is very clear QPR is for sale. I think the owners want out.

I think the business will be bought by American investors. I sincerely hope this will be a total buyout of QPR.

We desperately need new owners with a plan to move QPR forwards. We need a buyout as soon as possible.

It's very clear to the current owners want out.
    This is why we have not appointed a new DOF. The next owners will make that decision.

I also think new owners will replace Ainsworth.
    There is radio silence from the owners. This is significant.

Something is going on behind the scenes.
    No breaking news on this in the UK.
    Maybe very soon.

What do u guys think?
    I think we will have new owners soon.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/london-f...tors-1.1951945
    ​​​​

Maybe Todd Boely ( probably spelt wrong) has a brother

Comment

ADMIN .. please check the ip address
      I would bet my last pound this is springbok
      messing around again .

absolutely zero chance this is a real qpr fan
      and it’s word by word of what springbok has said

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
        ADMIN .. please check the ip address
        I would bet my last pound this is springbok
        messing around again .

absolutely zero chance this is a real qpr fan
        and it’s word by word of what springbok has said
        Only Fraggy can do this and I'll set up a thread in the refs section. When I read this I thought the same as you.

QprDave/Springbok/dont shoot the messenger idiot

Comment

Checked, and does not share same ip as any of those you mentioned.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Does using a vpn or using different device hide their real ip address?
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              Does using a vpn or using different device hide their real ip address?
              Yep, a vpn would do that, and also if they are accessing the site from a different address, such as work.

However, people who tend to do this, do make mistakes, like forgetting to change usernames when back at home: the ip address for the op on this thread is the only ip he/she/them/they/zee/zem has used.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

So there is a reasonable chance then, that if they are careful, a poster could have several WATRB’s user names?

Comment

So there is a reasonable chance then, that if they are careful, a poster could have several WATRB’s user names?
                  Anything is possible, but most who try multiple accounts are not the sharpest crayon in the box; at some point they slip up.

When we had the split on here a few years back, some of the ex admin tried it, you would of thought they knew the checks we could make, but were very easy to pick out.

I believe there is a couple of ex admin on here under a different username, but they rarely post, so its not an issue.

I only check these days if a new member has a very similar posting style to a banned member or if a new member starts arguments within their first few posts - life is too short and all that cr ap.

As we have another mandatory lockdown this Autumn, I expect to see a few return with new accounts due to boredom of lockdown.

Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

A new lockdown?
                    you mean from covid?

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
                      A new lockdown?
                      you mean from covid?
                      Yep, mask mandates are already started to be introduced here in Canada, the ole screens are going up in waiting rooms and we are being told new vaccine for the new variant will be available early Autumn and we are encouraged to roll up our sleaves to save the human race
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Covid hasn't gone away, it just rarely gets mentioned. Many thousands of hospital cases in this country still.

My brother in law is in vulnerable category and wore a mask until around October last year, was hospitalised within a week of stopping wearing it with Covid, nearly died, lasted just over a week out of hospital and was in intensive care again having again nearly died followed by nearly two months living with us while he recovered. He is not the easiest of characters so the latter part of that caused me no end of stress! He is still not fully recovered from the repercussions and unlikely he ever will.

I really can't see there will be the political will in this country for another lockdown. Tories deep in the brown stuff and it would not be popular with the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Yep, mask mandates are already started to be introduced here in Canada, the ole screens are going up in waiting rooms and we are being told new vaccine for the new variant will be available early Autumn and we are encouraged to roll up our sleaves to save the human race
                          Yes I’ve seen the “crazy guy video”
                          (everything his said in the past has come true)
                          so this will happen .
                          he has basically said we all will be in complete lockdown again by December
                          also something to do with the Biden / trump Campaigns .

we are just all puppets in there game

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

You want to sort your government out, with a baseball if necessary

Comment

You want to sort your government out, with a baseball if necessary
                              A bit late for that, trudeau is in bed with China, and should you dare speak out, they freeze your bank account and you can expect an esrly morning door kicking should you dare post anything on social media that is not Gov approved.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X