No announcement yet.

Stansfield chooses us ahead of Millwall. RB to be announced soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a feeling there would be a last minute glitch.

I hope a resolution can be found in the coming days.

Comment

Springbok are you still selling them tin foil hats ?

Comment

I don't even bother reading most of Springbok's daft posts anymore. Do the same with James Nutt. Occasionally they are good for a laugh (they're always wrong, and usually way out in their guessing games). Probably Springy and Nutty are one and the same, or good mates. Brentford or Fulham supporters I think.

Comment

There’s still time ….
          was being done Monday . Hit a snag
          then if not Monday will be Tuesday..
          if not Tuesday by the end of the week

on Friday it will be … Fulham not loaning him out now as mitovic was sold and they can’t replace him yet . Will be done in January

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            There’s still time ….
            was being done Monday . Hit a snag
            then if not Monday will be Tuesday..
            if not Tuesday by the end of the week

on Friday it will be … Fulham not loaning him out now as mitovic was sold and they can’t replace him yet . Will be done in January
            Thanks for clearing that up then.

Comment

In vaguely connected news...... Wall fans were giving Rowett stick at Norwich before, during and after.

They're often held up on here as an example of where we should be, ie sniffing around the play offs. However, seems things aren't as rosy there as they look...... presume they're cheesed off with what they perceive as boring, dull and cagey football. Obviously they need to be careful what they wish for but it'd be handy if they hounded him out and then fell apart - the more clubs in the relegation shake-up the easier it is to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                In vaguely connected news...... Wall fans were giving Rowett stick at Norwich before, during and after.

They're often held up on here as an example of where we should be, ie sniffing around the play offs. However, seems things aren't as rosy there as they look...... presume they're cheesed off with what they perceive as boring, dull and cagey football. Obviously they need to be careful what they wish for but it'd be handy if they hounded him out and then fell apart - the more clubs in the relegation shake-up the easier it is to survive.
                I saw this and was shocked as he has had them around the playoffs since his joined them .
                I would take boring football if it meant we was up there challenging for promotion.

Comment

Drum roll please …………….
                  jay stansfield has signed

for Birmingham

not for 1 second did I think this poster was itk etc … hopefully he now stops posting BS ..
                  and sticks to his early hours of the morning best 10 lines up from 1910 onwards

Comment

The snag that was hit was our choice

GA didnt want him as he wants a target man and with Chris Martin being given better contract terms he will be coming in in Stansfields place

possibly even announced before our next game at Southampton

Comment

What a load of rubbish you talk. You have too much time on your hands lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                        Drum roll please …………….
                        jay stansfield has signed

for Birmingham

not for 1 second did I think this poster was itk etc … hopefully he now stops posting BS ..
                        and sticks to his early hours of the morning best 10 lines up from 1910 onwards
                        What is a matter with these people??

Comment

To be fair from time to time the club also think they have signed a player, it's also ready to be published on the Offish site. A last minute glitch can happen, I've seen it first hand.

We'll have a better season than some make out.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            To be fair from time to time the club also think they have signed a player, it's also ready to be published on the Offish site. A last minute glitch can happen, I've seen it first hand.

We'll have a better season than some make out.
                            Chris Martin definatley coming back

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                              Springbok are you still selling them tin foil hats ?
                              only when its storm season

and please call me buck Springbok is so informal

Comment

Seems to have signed for the brummie's

Comment

Working...
                                X