Not going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going down

Provided Colbeck Fox Cook Field Asmir Sinclair Chair Smyth play 80% of the remaining games That is a decent group in this division

And Dykes

Comment

Dykes and Armstrong could be a very good partnership, looking forward to them playing together regularly, if Dykes would have played yesterday we would not have lost.

And I agree we wont go down.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I'm optimistic too.

Comment

what i saw from the youth players coming through and the 2nd stringers like Dixon-Bonner and Duke-McKenna i think we have more than enough to be safe this season would go as far as saying we will finish between 12th and 16th

Begovic, Fox, Cook, Kakay, Smyth, Dunne, Paal, Larkeche, Duke-McKenna, Dixon-Bonner, Colback, Field, Kolli, Armstrong, Chair, Adomah, Dykes

all more than capable of providing grief
          dont think Willock will be with us
          just hope we keep hold of Field who is by far our best player.

i have been told that Jay Stansfield is coming in on loan for the season
          and if Field does go Tom Rogic will be his replacement not sure if hes still in Celtics squad at the moment but hes earmarked as possibly coming in

Comment

Its really going to depend on injuries/ suspensions to first team players. It's a squad game and our squad is weak, there's no other way to put it. I think we'll be OK though, just.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
              Provided Colbeck Fox Cook Field Asmir Sinclair Chair Smyth play 80% of the remaining games That is a decent group in this division
              Going down, even if they are playing 100 percent of games lol

Comment

I'm going staying up but it may be tight.

Comment

I would not count any chickens until the window shuts next week. This squad minus Field and/or Chair and/or Dykes suddenly looks a bit creaky.

Comment

What a great start to the season, the 4-0 drubbing aside but lets be honest I think most of us feared that would be the regular occurrence this year.
                    So far we've beaten Cardiff and deserved to beat Ipswich but two unlucky bounces for Armstrong and 2 lucky bounces for their #10 was the difference (I didn't see Kakay's miss).
                    We could have been at 6 points and 9th right now.

We are playing great in the last 2 league games, youngsters look like they have something about them, signings have added some fire to the team, we have good leaders in the locker room, players are lifting their heads up again and looking for a pass and to play. Its just different to last year, even under Beale I think we look like a better team in the last 2 games.

I'd be shocked if we go down unless we sell and don't replace.
                    Even with 3-4 injuries we are still looking like winning right now and when Dunne is back and replaces Kakay in the makeshift rotational back 3 it looks like we are playing we will all be happier.

As for next 3 games.

Southampton will probably beat us convincingly as the high press wont bother them, just not sure how fast their defense is to keep up with Armstrong and Smyth.
                    Middlesbrough will probably be to much for us despite them loosing to Millwall and salvaging a point to Huddersfield, they should climb the table quickly but we might get a point here.
                    Sunderland having watched their game against Rotherham just now, I fancy us to beat them as they weren't very dynamic and couldn't keep up with their running. So Smyth and Armstrong should have great games against them.

That would put us at at 7 points after 6 games and is an realistic target against those 3 teams.

Comment

Was hoping saints had sold a few more before we played them .

Comment

Working...
                      X