Stick or Twist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick or Twist

Well we had a poll after one game so seemed only fair we have another after the second...

When the season has ended and we have had 46 of them should be able to get a clearer picture of how fans view Sir Gareth.

For me what we have lacked for the last two years has been character, steel and shape. That was not remedied in any of the transfer windows. At last we are seeing the start of that. Being honest I don't know a lot about Fox but certainly seasoned Championship defender. However Colback and Cook very much gritty leader types. If you get the spine of your team right it provides the basis for the rest of it to flourish. Time will tell of course but from what we have heard from GA and what we are seeing in some of the signings he has made he sees the problems. Imagine what he could do if he had a bit of money to spend?

Neither those who have been pro GA or those who have been detractors really know if he will be a success but you have to give someone a chance and last season was a write off so in my view clean slate which means giving him time this season, particularly given financial restrictions, to see what this team can do. Given most media predictions seem to be 24th place I will take battling lower mid table as success.
    Stick
    85.00%
    Twist
    15.00%

I think the FA have taken note and Gareth may now be a contender for the next England Manager.

Comment

Has Sarina Wiegman resigned?
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Has Sarina Wiegman resigned?
        He can also give advice on split ends and which hair conditioner they should use. A win-win.

Comment

Willock could use some of that.

Comment

Does he or doesn't he use harmony hairspray

Comment

The sooner he is gone the better, for him and us, I think he use’s extra hold btw.

Comment

I still want him gone but if he keeps winning games , happy for him to see the season out.

Comment

He hasn’t been winning games for us for nearly 10 months, that about half a million quid a year in wages our club can’t afford.

Comment

Well he won his last game , give the fella 10 games at least with some of his own players in

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                      He hasn’t been winning games for us for nearly 10 months, that about half a million quid a year in wages our club can’t afford.
                      I am talking about Ainworth

Comment

My apologies, I thought you meant Willock.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Well he won his last game , give the fella 10 games at least with some of his own players in
                          10 games. Thems the rules. But seriously, last season is gone. He kept us up. We are 2 away games in with 3 points already. He said the first game was his fault, fair play. He made changes and we beat Cardiff.

We were faves to g0 down, I'm not so sure now. 10 games, let's see.

PS Our Best 11 is capable of staying up, once the injuries and suspensions start however it'll be a different story. He's got the squad he's got and we know it's not the strongest.

Comment

With Stansfield from Fulham and a right back coming in on loan might make Gareths job easier

just hoping Field remains and we let Willock go

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                              With Stansfield from Fulham and a right back coming in on loan might make Gareths job easier

just hoping Field remains and we let Willock go
                              Read about stansfield in west London sport yesterday not sure his the answer rather stick with Armstrong . He was at Exeter last season . If any good he would be around Fulham first team at least

Comment

Working...
                              X